Perfect pushup

haven't tried it...but I've seen that thing. Can't imagine what extra benefit it would give you than normal pushups would...? Maybe just easier on the wrists? Or maybe it just forces you to be more slow and precise with each rep...which is probably what most people lack.

i am sure that the difference is the work on the stabilizing muscles.

It is alot differt than a regular pushup and believe me I was Infantry and did plenty of pushups, using these devises balance comes in to play and the turning movement gives that cut look.

If you want a pushup that makes your whole body hurt I have one for you. Get one of those exercise balls and put your feet up on that. Then have two 3 or 4 pound medicine balls and put one under each one of your hands so you are balanced on all of them. Then try to do 5 to 10 pushups!!!! Those are the hardest pushups I've ever done in my life!!!!

It is alot differt than a regular pushup and believe me I was Infantry and did plenty of pushups, using these devises balance comes in to play and the turning movement gives that cut look.

If you want a pushup that makes your whole body hurt I have one for you. Get one of those exercise balls and put your feet up on that. Then have two 3 or 4 pound medicine balls and put one under each one of your hands so you are balanced on all of them. Then try to do 5 to 10 pushups!!!! Those are the hardest pushups I've ever done in my life!!!!

well BRI the next time you go to the gym you need to try this one.

get 2 20lb dumbbells and something to elevate your feet on. place your hands on the dumb bells and assume the elevated feet push up position. do 1 pushup then lift one of the dumb bells up to your chest in a rowing motion, then do another pushup and repeat the rowing with the other arm. that is 1 repitition. now try and complete 10 of those.

get 2 20lb dumbbells and something to elevate your feet on. place your hands on the dumb bells and assume the elevated feet push up position. do 1 pushup then lift one of the dumb bells up to your chest in a rowing motion, then do another pushup and repeat the rowing with the other arm. that is 1 repitition. now try and complete 10 of those.

Yeah, those would probably suck!!!! Would suck just as much as floor whippers. :hellloooo

The things swivel and you need to have control so they dont move until you want them to.

Alright I can see that..how easy do they swivel? I guess I need to try them before I can completely understand

Yea these are really good..it helps to get chest and back work in the same exercise. Works real well. Another one we do is get two aerobic steps, put them about a foot and half apart, and do one push up with your hands between them and push up and put your hands on the steps and do another. That's one rep and 10 of them really burn the chest and arms.