There is some little asian peppers no bigger then the tip of your pinkie that are way hotter then those just a little nibble will fry your mouth and just one in 2 gallons of chilli is exetremely hot..

I had a couple of those at a Chinese restaurant after my Brother warned/(challenged?) me..Hurt so much going out...I had to chapstick my butt

There is some little asian peppers no bigger then the tip of your pinkie that are way hotter then those just a little nibble will fry your mouth and just one in 2 gallons of chilli is exetremely hot..

I had a couple of those at a Chinese restaurant after my Brother warned/(challenged?) me..Hurt so much going out...I had to chapstick my butt

I know what you mean, I was eating at this Thai restaurant in Fort Dodge several years ago and they had these wings on their buffet that at first had a nic brown sugar and cinnamon flavor. But after a couple of seconds I was gaspin, damn those F'ers were hot. :steam

I know what you mean, I was eating at this Thai restaurant in Fort Dodge several years ago and they had these wings on their buffet that at first had a nic brown sugar and cinnamon flavor. But after a couple of seconds I was gaspin, damn those F'ers were hot. :steam

Hey, you should try this place called Nut Pob restaurant on Indianola Road and SE 14th in Des Moines. It's a Thai restaurant as well, but it is really good!