High Profile First Time H.C.

What I got out of the gatorade bath was that his players had a deep respect for him, and watching the game it looked like his players wanted to send him out in style.

Man love, deep respect and sending him out in style after his last game-

adds up to a gatorade shower!!

but opinions obviously vary.

GO BO!!

If the players didn't have any respect for him they would have just let him walk away, yes opinions do vary, because I would much rather be myself then a clone.

I had a thought this morning....I am hoping that Fox and ESPN radio aren't trying to build him up just to hope that he falls on his face. They do stuff like that, knowingly or unknowingly.

I agree with the fact that Bo has become somewhat of a high profile coach, hopefully he will stay focused and ignore all the billboards around town and not let them go to his head. B)

I will tell you that the BCS game made Bo an unusually high profile first-time H.C. Can anyone think of a coach who was this high profile as a first time H.C.? Fox showed Bo on the sideline more than Miles. Has anyone seen an assistant before this get Gatorade thrown on him? Allowing him to coach the BCS game is a home run for T.O. Do some of you think he is actually more high profile now than some of the coaches who were considered candidates before T.O. chose Bo? (No, I'm not trying to hint that he will be a better coach than guys like Grobe, etc. That is something we won't know until we see Bo coach on the field for a few years. But I am excited about the hire.) I'm strictly talking about in the eyes of the public.

TO is a classy guy. Letting Bo coach in the BCS championship game was a no brainer and the right thing to do.

Exactly right! I can't think of one reason why he shouldn't have coached the game. Obviously the only bad thing would have been if LSU would have gotten blown out and his D shredded. GBR

What I got out of the gatorade bath was that his players had a deep respect for him, and watching the game it looked like his players wanted to send him out in style.

Man love, deep respect and sending him out in style after his last game-

adds up to a gatorade shower!!

but opinions obviously vary.

GO BO!!

If the players didn't have any respect for him they would have just let him walk away, yes opinions do vary, because I would much rather be myself then a clone.

Oh... so the coaches that DON"T get a gatorade shower aren't respected??

BTW-- You'd rather be yourself...

THEN a clone?

Interesting.

GO BO!!