i need eveyone in the state of nebraska to do it

I think everyone is counting nebraska out way to early. I never would count my team out even when they struggle. I have been a die hard husker since I was born and yes, I got very upset and a little teary eyed after the loss to colorado last night but guys look on the bright side we're 11-4 very much still in the race and we have some key games like:

jan. 19 baylor

jan. 30-mizzou

feb. 2 iowa state

feb. 6 k-state

feb. 9 tex. tech

feb.13 mizzou

feb. 16 iowa state

feb. 20 k-state

feb. 27 ou

march 1. osu

march 9 colorado(revenge)

those are 11 key games and if we win those we could finish the season at best 22-7 and that's awsome plus we could steel a couple in the conference tourney

This team needs to give me a reason to believe that they are "post-season" ready......so far, the upset over Oregon (great win) and the nice win over a "hot" ASU team look pretty good.... I will root, support, and be proud of Doc and the guys, but I also will NOT get my hopes up for this team !!!!!!! This does not make me any less of a fan (not that anyone is accusing, just saying).......

If you want to play in the post-season, you CAN NOT go on the road and lose to a 8-7 , last place Colorado team with an RPI of 155th....... won't cut it........period !!!!!!!! A person can be optimistic or realistic, it is our own choice........ everyone's opinion will change with each game...... I was "optimistic" after Oregon and even with a loss to KU, but the loss to CU just crushed my optimism.....

Here is the record and schedule referred to......(shortened, and selective)

KSU: Beasley will eat us up...... 6 straight 30 pt. games.... and team 11-4 with RPI of 48

Baylor: Best start in countless years.....13-2 with RPI of 55th

MU: undefeated at home and 11-5.....tough to win down there...RPI of 83

OU: 12-5.... have players out.....RPI of 53

**** our RPI is 130th before last nights game and loss...... If we could "upset Baylor" at home and need to win at home vs OU and split with either MU-KSU = 3 wins

now....... OSU - have a chance, since we play at home

TT - have a chance

ISU - should split at least

CU - already beat us once, better win at home

As we stand, we are 11-4.......say we get 3 wins vs the 1st 4 teams mentioned (possible) that is 15, and then if we split with with ISU and get either one of the OSU-TT, and get CU = 3 more

total of 6 wins .......leaves us with 17 wins, before tourney......... I am not counting on beating Texas or AM

....so our record should be around 17-12 (could be off on my total games).........and this may get us a bid to the NIT.......

I hope for better, but until they give me a reason to actually BELIEVE it is possible, I will choose to remain "realistic"...

I think we are a better team than last year and I think we will steal a couple upsets and I think we are at least a 19-22 win team but that's just my opinion everyone just "don't stop believin'"

My dad was in the 1st Marine Division in WWII (I was in the 2nd in Grenada and Lebanon), and he used to say in his best Japanese accent, "rots a' ruck".