Where will the huskers be at the end of '08

markus

huskers bowl game  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They'll be at home watching Iowa State play for the national championship on TV.... <_<

Sorry Buddy, but they will not let two teams from the same conference play for the National Championship....and since Nebraska will be playing in this game...Iowa State will just have to find someplace else to play post season... :clap

like at home

Ha ha...all you funny people! Well, you know what? I'm so sure that ISU is going to take NU next year that I will issue the following challenge. Meet up with me at the post-game tailgate and if ISU loses, I'll burn my prized Cyclone sweatshirt on the grill! But...if ISU wins, it's somebody's NU shirt that fries! Now, which one of you girls are gonna put your sweatshirt where your mouth is? :box

Hell, Cy...I'll take that one. I'll even bring the booze. :wasted

Great! Two suckers...uh...people who are man enough to show a little faith in their team! You're all witnesses! We'll be having Roasted Corn at Jack Trice stadium after the NU/ISU game.

Guys...after the loss, just look for the big scarlet school bus parked in the tailgate lot (It was supposed to say Cyclone Express on the side but we hired a graduate from CU to do the lettering and it ended up saying Sighclon Xprez)....I'll be the big guy with the smile on his face getting ready to fire up the grill.

Unless we lose...in which case you should ignore the big guy because I will be the little skinny guy with the geeky mustache and the confused look on his face and I promise to kick your ass if you try to pull the sweatshirt off me... :angry:

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

As I have stated....I am BELIEVING that we are going to the National Championship game and winning it all.

Until we have lost 2 games, I will not believe otherwise.

Every year everyone starts at 0-0, there is no reason that we can't win it all, we have as good a chance as anyone else with the right breaks.

GO BIG RED!!!

:cheers:woo:restore:power:restore2:bonez

I BELIEVE

Nu 2008 prediction-- just for my entertainment only--

-- unbelieveably early!!

-- and totally worthless.

Western Michigan Broncos Aug 30-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

San Jose State Spartans Sept 6-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

New Mexico State Aggies Sept 13-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

Virginia Tech Hokies Sept 27-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS too much talent

Missouri Tigers Oct 4-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS MU is looking good

Texas Tech Red Raiders Oct 11-TBA Jones AT&T Stadium / Lubbock LOSS road game

Iowa State Cyclones Oct 18-TBA Jack Trice Stadium / Ames WIN

Baylor Bears Oct 25-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

Oklahoma Sooners Nov 1-TBA Memorial Stadium / Norman LOSS it's OU

Kansas Jayhawks Nov 8-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS KU has turned the corner

Kansas State Wildcats Nov 15-Bill Snyder Stadium / Manhattan WIN

Colorado Buffaloes Nov 28 or 29-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS CU is coming around

-- 6-6 lots of players back from a poor 5-7 team. first year HC, mostly new coaching staff.

but...

opinions vary

Nu 2008 prediction-- just for my entertainment only--

-- unbelieveably early!!

-- and totally worthless.

Western Michigan Broncos Aug 30-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

San Jose State Spartans Sept 6-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

New Mexico State Aggies Sept 13-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

Virginia Tech Hokies Sept 27-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS too much talent

Missouri Tigers Oct 4-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS MU is looking good

Texas Tech Red Raiders Oct 11-TBA Jones AT&T Stadium / Lubbock LOSS road game

Iowa State Cyclones Oct 18-TBA Jack Trice Stadium / Ames WIN

Baylor Bears Oct 25-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

Oklahoma Sooners Nov 1-TBA Memorial Stadium / Norman LOSS it's OU

Kansas Jayhawks Nov 8-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS KU has turned the corner

Kansas State Wildcats Nov 15-Bill Snyder Stadium / Manhattan WIN

Colorado Buffaloes Nov 28 or 29-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS CU is coming around

-- 6-6 lots of players back from a poor 5-7 team. first year HC, mostly new coaching staff.

but...

opinions vary

why is everyone so high on CU? aside from the ou win what have they done? they lost to isu and then gave up 51 points to the worst team we have had in 60 years. i am much more worried about @ ISU and KSU then CU at home at the end of the year

Great! Two suckers...uh...people who are man enough to show a little faith in their team! You're all witnesses! We'll be having Roasted Corn at Jack Trice stadium after the NU/ISU game.

Guys...after the loss, just look for the big scarlet school bus parked in the tailgate lot (It was supposed to say Cyclone Express on the side but we hired a graduate from CU to do the lettering and it ended up saying Sighclon Xprez)....I'll be the big guy with the smile on his face getting ready to fire up the grill.

Unless we lose...in which case you should ignore the big guy because I will be the little skinny guy with the geeky mustache and the confused look on his face and I promise to kick your ass if you try to pull the sweatshirt off me... :angry:

cy you don't even trust in your team because you know they will lose that's why you won't take off your sweatshirt