Home Improvements

cmb23

Might as well try and use a network like this for business right? I work for a home improvement company in Omaha, NE. If you live in Eastern Nebraska or SW Iowa and are in need of home improvements, please contact me via a private message or through one of the ways below. I'll notify the owner of anybody that comes to us via this post and give an instant 5% off. (Can be a lot of money when you are talking about $$$thousands in home improvements.)

However, if you don't own your home or aren't in need of improvements I can help. As we are waiting for the weather to warm up and the phone to ring...we have started a great referral program for '08. Basically, we will pay you 2% commission on any referral you give us that signs a contract. We all know somebody somewhere that wants (or needs) to do something...right?

Say a referral of yours buys $5000 in windows...you'd get a check for $100!

Or a referral of yours sides their house for $15,000...you'd get a check for $300!

What if they buy a $25,000 sunroom...your commission check would be $500!

About us: ABC Seamless of Omaha has been in business (in Omaha) since 1989, has been on the BBB honor roll year after year, and are part of the Omaha and C.B. Chambers of Commerce. We carry three well-known industry names, in addition to ABC Seamless, we carry TEMO Sunrooms and Thermal Line Windows. We sell and install seamless steel siding, seamless steel gutters, custom replacement windows, sunrooms, patio covers and all the parts and pieces to go with each. We serve Omaha, Lincoln, Council Bluffs, Plattsmouth, Bellevue, Glenwood and surrounding communities. You can find out more on our products at www.abcofnebraska.com

1. You can contact me for a consultation or with referrals at:

ABC Seamless of Omaha

2705 N. 85th St.

Omaha, NE 68134

2. Send a private message from huskerboard or send an e-mail to abcomaha@hotmail.com

3. Call our office at (402) 391-4500 or (800) 583-5119.

Thanks for your time and I appreciate anyone you can send our way. We'd love to help you with your project, or pay you for business you can generate for us!!!

Chad

(PS - Feel free to forward this on to anyone else that you know that might take advantage of our new referral program!!! Thanks!)

Obviously the referral and discount program is what we do here in Omaha. If you are looking for siding/gutters/etc. check out the national website www.abcseamless.com and see who is in your area. Franchises nationwide carry the same siding products...however each franchise can carry their own choice of windows, sunrooms, etc.

If you ever end up speaking with an ABC franchise in your area, at least let them know that Chad from ABC in Omaha got the name and word out. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...