NU vOU

kramer

Just curious what everyone's take is on the game next year. OU loses 8 starters on both sides of the ball next year (quoting the announcers from last night). Hopefully with the Juco's coming in and a qb who can complete a 5 yard slant we will be more competitive. I'm sure we would all love to see Jordan, Zac, or Harrison tossing one up with about a minute to go and us up by 4 or 5 touchdowns. We should have a better chance next year.

• 4 weeks later...

i will give my opinion after NU plays 4 -5 games in the fall.....we are all hoping for much better, but it takes a lot of chemistry and good coaching and some time to make real progress....remember, most of these guys that will play together this year will be doing so for the first time, with little more than 30 days to "get-it-togehter".......so don't expect too much too soon

hunter

We'll give'em a game, it will be closer than you think.

I agree with you. they have talent to reload. This talent is green. I dont recall seeing there starters seeing the bench too often. They were after a nat"l title last year because of the number of seniors. They will be real good. But in my opinion wont be nearly as good as last year. Key positions are inexperienced. We will give them everything they want in Lincoln. :thumbs