Just a passing thought...l

This thought could be compared to passing gas I suppose....but since BC coined the phrase "Sand Hillbillies" for all of us Husker fans....I think it would be neat to have a section in the student section reserved just for the "Sand Hillbillies"...kind of like the Hogs have in Washington...lol.

They could come up with their own get up and everything...just to rub it in the face of BC...

This whole post is nothing but sarcastic....so don't anyone flame me over it...and it is too early to be drinking, so that isn't my excuse... :sarcasm

sign me up. I got my coveralls and straw hat, and...umm...what do they call that grass thing the chew on??....errrr...

Lemme get back to you............

I was thinking more along the lines of bib overalls (cut off just below the knee), straw hat, and a corn cob pipe (since we are the cornhuskers). Oh...and we go barefoot, too...and with a jug of corn alcohol to keep warm with...

The women can wear daisy dukes and a halter top that is 2 sizes too small...but then we probably would have everyone wanting to sit in our section then... :thumbs

sign me up. I got my coveralls and straw hat, and...umm...what do they call that grass thing the chew on??....errrr...

I was thinking more along the lines of bib overalls (cut off just below the knee), straw hat, and a corn cob pipe (since we are the cornhuskers). Oh...and we go barefoot, too...and with a jug of corn alcohol to keep warm with...

The women can wear daisy dukes and a halter top that is 2 sizes too small...but then we probably would have everyone wanting to sit in our section then... :thumbs

Good idea... corn cob pipe, and corn whiskey..don't forget a pitchfork.. do you think they'll leave room in the stands for the cows and horses?

Careful on the halter's and daisey dukes.....some of those farm girls can be...... you finish the thought.. :-)

Good idea... corn cob pipe, and corn whiskey..don't forget a pitchfork.. do you think they'll leave room in the stands for the cows and horses?

Careful on the halter's and daisey dukes.....some of those farm girls can be...... you finish the thought.. :-)

CORNFED!!!

Don't forget the spittoons...

Gotta have spittoons for my chewin' tobaccy!

Oh, and we'll have to replace the band's horns with banjos and washboards!

YEE HAW! hillbilly.gif

but since BC coined the phrase "Sand Hillbillies" for all of us Husker fans

When did he say that?

I didn't hear it either, but you can bet he is in N.Y. right now calling us worse than that. You know he won't take the blame for what happened here. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall during his interview with Mangini.

YEE HAW! hillbilly.gif

And the B****** for teeth....

When did he say that?

He made the comment when he was explaining why he didn't explain his offense...went along with the comment that it was too complicated to explain to us fans...someone probably has a more precise time and the actual statement that he made about us sand hillbillies - I know it has been posted before, along with his disparaging remarks about TO.

YEE HAW! hillbilly.gif

I am not really in favor of the tabaccy....not when we are going to be barefoot...you know there will be one guy or gal that just flat refuses to use the spittoon.

I do like the idea of having the banjo's...maybe some tamberines to go along with them....and a homemade bongo made out of some kind of cooking pot or laundry bucket. Maybe we should bring a donkey along too...since Colorado has their buffalo, I figure we could have our donkey....he could circle the stadium after every touchdown...if we can coax him to do it that is, they can be stubborn you know.

:nanalama

When did he say that?

I didn't hear it either, but you can bet he is in N.Y. right now calling us worse than that. You know he won't take the blame for what happened here. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall during his interview with Mangini.

Well, the fact that where I work is so close to Giants Stadium, I could throw a rock and hit it, means that I'm already working on getting Jets Tickets real close to the home teams sidelines, so I can wear my jersey, and yell at him up until they throw me out...