NEED HELP!!!!

Okay guys and gals I need your help. If one of you guys could do this for me I would really appreciate it. I'm doing a huge group project and I'm in charge of the marketing and advertising. If someone could make me a really cool design that we could use for our logo I would appreciate it. I'm not very good and creating stuff like that on a computer anyways. The name of our company is Creative Horizons and we are supposed to be a business consulting firm. Thanks. :thumbs

What kind of business is it?

Can you make a description of what your looking for?

It's a business consulting firm. What it's designed to do is hold seminars for other businesses and help them with how they train their employees and how certain activities that the hold will make the business stronger. I was looking for something like a sun coming up behind a mountain or something like that. I'm open to any type of icon though as long as it is creative. :thumbs

Any size restrictions? Any particular colors or color schemes? Are you wanting to emphsis the service, or just looking for something catchy that folks will remember?

I'm not asking so that I can do it - Lord knows my creative talents don't go that way. But the more detail you provide, the better chance someone can get you something right off the bat. For example, I kinda doubt you want a pic of some schlep standing in front of a PowerPoint slide show...

Just my thoughts when I read your post, BRI.

Any size restrictions? Any particular colors or color schemes? Are you wanting to emphsis the service, or just looking for something catchy that folks will remember?

I'm not asking so that I can do it - Lord knows my creative talents don't go that way. But the more detail you provide, the better chance someone can get you something right off the bat. For example, I kinda doubt you want a pic of some schlep standing in front of a PowerPoint slide show...

Just my thoughts when I read your post, BRI.

Thanks for the observation AR. No there is no size restriction, but I would want to put it on the front of a pamphlet because we will be handing them out. I would also probably use the design in a powerpoint show at school. Colors really don't matter just as long as they go well together. I really am looking for something that people will remember. Something that will stand out and make them think that it was a good design.

I made one for ya, BRI...

bri.jpg

OMG that is the f'ing funniest thing I have ever seen.

No one else submit anything....I want this one to win

HAHAHA

Don't encourage the mouth breather benny!!!!

See if I try to help you out ever again! Ya jerk! *runs away crying*

Oh come on!!!! Come back I promise I won't use the electroids anymore! *evil laugh*

bri.jpg

HAHAHA

Oh come on!!!! Come back I promise I won't use the electroids anymore! *evil laugh*

Stay away from my nipples!!!

bri.jpg

HAHAHA

Alright, this just got weird!!!! :o

bri.jpg

HAHAHA

Alright, this just got weird!!!! :o

It started slow but avalanched to weird quickly. :)