NEED HELP!!!!

I'm going to take all three of these and shoot them by the other people in my group and see which one they like better. Thanks for the help because this design was exactly what I was thinking of. :thumbs

Two points here:

1. While I like the design, it doesn't tell the viewer what Creative Horizons is all about. Would it not be better to have it give the name of the company and in a smaller font (same font, same color) also say "Business Consultants" or even "Creative Horizons Business Consulting"? I would think that for marketing purposes you would want a logo that not only "grabs" the viewer, but also gives them some idea what you do and why they should look into your business further.

2. Ya know, in my first post I asked BRI if he had any particular colors he wanted used. His reply? "No, so long as they go well together". And then? He becomes a flippin' designer and starts demanding a specific color scheme!

I'm going to take all three of these and shoot them by the other people in my group and see which one they like better. Thanks for the help because this design was exactly what I was thinking of. :thumbs

Two points here:

1. While I like the design, it doesn't tell the viewer what Creative Horizons is all about. Would it not be better to have it give the name of the company and in a smaller font (same font, same color) also say "Business Consultants" or even "Creative Horizons Business Consulting"? I would think that for marketing purposes you would want a logo that not only "grabs" the viewer, but also gives them some idea what you do and why they should look into your business further.

2. Ya know, in my first post I asked BRI if he had any particular colors he wanted used. His reply? "No, so long as they go well together". And then? He becomes a flippin' designer and starts demanding a specific color scheme!

:laughpound at #2... it wasn't a problem... and yeah he makes a good point with #1

Two points here:

:laughpound at #2... it wasn't a problem... and yeah he makes a good point with #1

Thanks for pointing that out AR on the first comment. I was doing some designs myself and I did put in there "Human Resource and Consulting Firm" so that's something I would want in there I just overlooked it. huskerguy could you put that in the same writing below the Creative Horizons logo, but smaller?

Going on to AR's second comment......................I hate you!!!! :lol: Actually I hadn't really thought of the colors, but some of the pamphlet designs I got online have certain colors that we selected so the logo has to mesh well with those.

Two points here:

Thanks for pointing that out AR on the first comment. I was doing some designs myself and I did put in there "Human Resource and Consulting Firm" so that's something I would want in there I just overlooked it. huskerguy could you put that in the same writing below the Creative Horizons logo, but smaller?

Going on to AR's second comment......................I hate you!!!! :lol: Actually I hadn't really thought of the colors, but some of the pamphlet designs I got online have certain colors that we selected so the logo has to mesh well with those.

No problem, bro. Now, let's discuss my fee, shall we?