Will Compton's Myspace

As I was driving home from work I usually listen to 1620 Unsportsmanlike Conduct and they were talking about Will Compton. I believe that Kevin didn't want to say this over the air so Mike decided to take that decision stating this:

According to a Will Compton Myspace page it states this, "My name is Will, im 6'2", blue eyes, light brown hair. I go to North County High School. My favorite sport is football, i also wrestle. Right now my life couldnt get any better. I have the best friends anyone could possibly ever have, and I'm goin to the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA!"

Kevin and Mike both started laughing as well as I did :rollin:rollin:rollin

So I checked it out and sure enough there it was and they were telling the truth, still funny though. And you thought that wikipedia was the greatest place to get reliable info :sarcasm

Here's the link Will Comptons Myspace

Try the Will Compton thread on the recruiting board. Thanks.

Ya I could've did that but I just didn't feel like it. I spend more time in Husker football than i do with the recruiting one. Thanks though

Just saying, this is going to get moved or locked anyway. You're welcome, btw.

As I was driving home from work I usually listen to 1620 Unsportsmanlike Conduct and they were talking about Will Compton. I believe that Kevin didn't want to say this over the air so Mike decided to take that decision stating this:

According to a Will Compton Myspace page it states this, "My name is Will, im 6'2", blue eyes, light brown hair. I go to North County High School. My favorite sport is football, i also wrestle. Right now my life couldnt get any better. I have the best friends anyone could possibly ever have, and I'm goin to the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA!"

Kevin and Mike both started laughing as well as I did

So I checked it out and sure enough there it was and they were telling the truth, still funny though. And you thought that wikipedia was the greatest place to get reliable info

Here's the link Will Compton's Myspace

This thread is also on the Husker Football thread but had some cry baby's telling me to post this in the recruiting board so here you go.

:rollin:woo:woo

Try the Will Compton thread on the recruiting board. Thanks.

Ya I could've did that but I just didn't feel like it. I spend more time in Husker football than i do with the recruiting one. Thanks though

Just saying, this is going to get moved or locked anyway. You're welcome, btw.

I know that it'll probably get moved or locked but I don't care :rollin I just thought that this was too funny not to bring it up. So this is a Husker football and recruiting subject so it could be considered under both catagories. Oh Well GO BIG RED :woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo

Man some people are taking this recruting thing WAY to far! I would hate to see what people would say if Will was seen at the local Casey's buying Big Red Gum!!!!!! :wtf

Ya tell me about it. Mike on Unsportsmanlike Conduct just made a song dedicated to Will Compton and they played it over the air :rollin:rollin:rollin

Kevin and Mike both started laughing as well as I did :rollin:rollin:rollin

So I checked it out and sure enough there it was and they were telling the truth, still funny though. And you thought that wikipedia was the greatest place to get reliable info :sarcasm

Here's the link Will Comptons Myspace

Well he does have some pretty cool Blackshirt videos on there one would assume that he is N! However, I think its kinda odd that people would be checking out his Myspace page. Man I wonder how many Husker fans have emailed him in the last several months haha

Scott

Hahaha I know ssfrany! If you look at his page you'll see that some Husker fan posted a comment on his page with the symbol of the blackshirts. Like I said I heard this on 1620 Unsportsmanlike conduct and i thought that it was hilarious because I thought that they were joking around :rollin

Hahaha I know ssfrany! If you look at his page you'll see that some Husker fan posted a comment on his page with the symbol of the blackshirts. Like I said I heard this on 1620 Unsportsmanlike conduct and i thought that it was hilarious because I thought that they were joking around :rollin

The only way I see that this (his page) is relevant is to know when that was actually posted. Was it updated today? Or was it posted before his backing off as a commit?

Time will tell... Although I hope he becomes a Husker, I hope he does what is right for himself more. If that means he becomes a Husker than great... If not, then I wish him the best where ever he ends up.