So Bo Pelini and Barney Cotton were at my school today...

jakokid

I go to Lincoln East and they were there today talking to a couple kids about walking on at Nebraska.

Some of my friends got autographs and stuff but I was too late.

Why weren't they talking to YOU mister! :angry:

What were you doing during football season? Screwing around? Smoking and boozing it up? Skipping class? If you ever want to get the attention of Pelini and Cotton, you have to EARN it!

But...in the meantime...Have you ever considered Iowa State? We may have a spot on the roster for a fine, upstanding young man such as yourself....

I go to Lincoln East and they were there today talking to a couple kids about walking on at Nebraska.

What were you doing during football season? Screwing around? Smoking and boozing it up? Skipping class? If you ever want to get the attention of Pelini and Cotton, you have to EARN it!

But...in the meantime...Have you ever considered Iowa State? We may have a spot on the roster for a fine, upstanding young man such as yourself....

kids that screw around, kids that are smoking and drinking? sounds more like a colorado student rather than ISU

.... who screw around, smoke, booze and skip class ... (heh!)

kids that screw around, kids that are smoking and drinking? sounds more like a colorado student rather than ISU

It's all part of our Master Plan over here in Ames....first we get all the screw ups and pretty soon we OWN Council Bluffs! Bwhahahaha! Oops...we already own Council Bluffs don't we. Uh...soon we'll own Paxton!

We aim low over here...that way we're never disappointed.

It's all part of our Master Plan over here in Ames....first we get all the screw ups and pretty soon we OWN Council Bluffs! Bwhahahaha! Oops...we already own Council Bluffs don't we. Uh...soon we'll own Paxton!

NO WAY!!! We ain't givin' up Olie's (sp) Big Game Bar!!!!

You can keep Olie's....we just want his car wash :box

You can keep Olie's....we just want his car wash :box

You forgot the (sp)... It's Ole's Big Game Steakhouse

I love that place...always stop there on my trek back home. I was there around Thanksgiving...and I asked a waitress why the "lion attacking the antelope" display wasn't there anymore.

She said, "I don't know."

Later that day, we were up the street and gassing up. A pickup truck came rolling in heading eastward with a large board bearing the words "Wide Load." Unfortunately, my friend beat me to the punch. Needless to say, I didn't know that, according to my friend, my mom was heading east.

That really wasn't a good story.

I love that place...always stop there on my trek back home. I was there around Thanksgiving...and I asked a waitress why the "lion attacking the antelope" display wasn't there anymore.

She said, "I don't know."

Later that day, we were up the street and gassing up. A pickup truck came rolling in heading eastward with a large board bearing the words "Wide Load." Unfortunately, my friend beat me to the punch. Needless to say, I didn't know that, according to my friend, my mom was heading east.

That really wasn't a good story.

.. we... weren't gonna say anything...

I heard it closed..have not been there in about 6 or 8 years