Donte Stallworth Quotes

Are you guys the least bit concerned about Tom Brady and his ankle?

"Well, Bill actually brought me in his office earlier this morning and asked me if I wanted to move to quarterback, and we're going to put in a whole new offense. He wants me to run the option. We brought in the coach from Nebraska, Tom Osborne, so I've met with him and we have the option going. Tom's going to go ahead and let me take the reigns for this game."

:rollin

Link

I was just watching espn and they were talking about how brady might be injured. Well they (the patriots coaching staff) asked another player if he wanted to give quarterback a shot for the superbowl running the option. When the player was talking about it he said, "So I talked to the former coach from Nebraska, Tom Osbourne...". Interesting. He IS the authority on the option.

Anyone else hear this too?

I was just watching espn and they were talking about how brady might be injured. Well they (the patriots coaching staff) asked another player if he wanted to give quarterback a shot for the superbowl running the option. When the player was talking about it he said, "So I talked to the former coach from Nebraska, Tom Osbourne...". Interesting. He IS the authority on the option.

You didn't catch the sarcasm eh? It was a joke. In another interview Wes Welker said he was going to be the QB. Give your head a shake if you believe this.

It is funny how something like that is said and everyone grabs on to it. It is also neat to know that Osborne is known for running the option and associated with it. IMO we should go back to running more of it, mixed with some passing I think it would be a great offense, and Ganz would fit in really well.

:)

I saw the whole thing and the Pats. are obviously getting tried of all the questions about Brady's injury. Belicheck is joking (for him) about it and yesterday Dante Stalworth said that he had been asked to play QB and run the option. Said he'd discussed the situation with Ozzie and that the team was picking it up and with TO's help would be ready for the game. Another player said that he had been asked to play QB also.

It was all in jest. Too many reporters asking too many questions with too many of the questions dealing with the same subject, Brady's ankle.

>>>T_O_B

:)

yeah, I did...here