Texas vs. The Nation

When I originally read the headline I thought this was about recruits out of Texas! Its hard to find a D1 team without at least 4 Texas kids on it.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's tough not to find some kid from TX on a DI roster....

But it's still pretty pompous ot have the TX vs the world launch

Temple did not have a single Texas kid on their football roster....Go Temple!

great game! anyone who ive seen do anything is not from texas but is on the texas team. another horrible post season "all star" game.

they also said that we had a change in coaching because we didnt have a walk-on program anymore. :bang that we havent had one for 5-6 years.

xavier omon was the game mvp.

I don't get this game. How do they determine the Texas roster, at first I figured it was either players from any Texas high school or someone who attend a Texas College. Then I saw Xavier Omon is on the Texas roster. Hmm...

What the heck? Omon played high school football here in Beatrice. As far as I know, his parents still live here.

Omon was also named MVP of the game. He also rushed for 91 yards to lead all ballcarriers.

Led by a dominant defense that forced six turnovers and a number of big plays by Big 12 players, Texas rolled to a 41-7 victory in the second Texas vs. The Nation All-Star Game at the Sun Bowl.

A crowd of 26,821 watched Texas level the series at 1-1.

GO BO!!

I don't get this game. How do they determine the Texas roster, at first I figured it was either players from any Texas high school or someone who attend a Texas College. Then I saw Xavier Omon is on the Texas roster. Hmm...

What the heck? Omon played high school football here in Beatrice. As far as I know, his parents still live here.

Omon was also named MVP of the game. He also rushed for 91 yards to lead all ballcarriers.

Omon had a great game. It surely helped his chances of playing at the next level.