Pulling the Trigger

Bec

Who do you think the next person is To commit and are we going to get atleast 25 verbal commits. Any thoughts ???? :bonez

i think Khiry Cooper is visiting NU this weekend, or sometime soon..he just vistitd arkansas...its between NU and ARKANSAS... i think NU will loose this guy, due to the fact he is a baseball guy, and that may what lures him to razorbacks...if he gets drafted high, he migh not even play much college football is my thinking,.

Nope, I think Arkansas loses this guy. Doesn't matter if it has a great baseball program. Cooper didn't like his visit there. I can't imagine him not liking NU, but what do I know.

what is Ark. baseball program like? how does it compare to ours..... I dont follow college baseball

a few years ago arkansas was very good in baseball, and now , i believe you are right, someone similiar to NU,S program. i have never been on the arkansas campus, but have drive close to fayetteville many times.. sort of out in the woods if i remember right...would be nice to get cooper.... on feb 6, you never know what will happen,,, we will keep the majority, but might loose one or two, and who knows ,, might get one or so recruits.... in college football, you got to be able to recruit, period...this is where i thouht solich failed.

Nope, I think Arkansas loses this guy. Doesn't matter if it has a great baseball program. Cooper didn't like his visit there. I can't imagine him not liking NU, but what do I know.

what is Ark. baseball program like? how does it compare to ours..... I dont follow college baseball

a few years ago arkansas was very good in baseball, and now , i believe you are right, someone similiar to NU,S program. i have never been on the arkansas campus, but have drive close to fayetteville many times.. sort of out in the woods if i remember right...would be nice to get cooper.... on feb 6, you never know what will happen,,, we will keep the majority, but might loose one or two, and who knows ,, might get one or so recruits.... in college football, you got to be able to recruit, period...this is where i thouht solich failed.

While there are some exceptions, for the most part Arkansas fields a pretty competitive team - contends for the SEC title year-in, year-out. And their park - Baum Field, I think it's called - is nothing short of beautiful. Has an "old-school" look with modern amenities. Arkansas has sunk a lot of money into the baseball facilities over the last 10 years or so.

And even if you don't really follow college baseball in general, I'm betting you recognize the Arkansas baseball coache's name - Dave Van Horn. Yes, the same...

well, it seems we are still in it with all three safties: P.J. Smith, Charles Mitchell, and Mason Wald; along with three wide recievers: LaRon Byrd, Kenny Stafford, and Khiry Cooper; also the rb/cb Justin Rogers...and all i want is a DT, and Kerr committed to Maryland. it seems to me any one of these guys could commit at anytime and it will probably shuffle the rest out of the mix...if i had to guess who would commit first i would take the underdog Kenny Stafford, tontight.

well, it seems we are still in it with all three safties: P.J. Smith, Charles Mitchell, and Mason Wald; along with three wide recievers: LaRon Byrd, Kenny Stafford, and Khiry Cooper; also the rb/cb Justin Rogers...and all i want is a DT, and Kerr committed to Maryland. it seems to me any one of these guys could commit at anytime and it will probably shuffle the rest out of the mix...if i had to guess who would commit first i would take the underdog Kenny Stafford, tontight.

Don't count on Kenny Stafford. I know the basketball coach (old college buddy) at his high school and he said that he knows Kenny (because he used to play for him) and Kenny wasn't even sure if he was going to go to the Nebraska visit prior to coming and is leaning heavily towards Toledo.

Don't count on Kenny Stafford. I know the basketball coach (old college buddy) at his high school and he said that he knows Kenny (because he used to play for him) and Kenny wasn't even sure if he was going to go to the Nebraska visit prior to coming and is leaning heavily towards Toledo.

dang...i was trying to find a darkhorse, in that case i'll pick Tim Marlowe, tonight.