Visit Date: Now

Scholarships offered: Iowa St, Akransas St, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska

Favorites: Committed to Iowa St

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star

Rivals http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=67336

Big Red Report http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=...amp;nid=3211239

Bryan Munson said he is in Lincoln this weekend.

It is Ter'Ran. He's a CB and not a safety as well.

Grades are not a big an issue as you would think. Great prospect, but his past issues in the classroom has kept him from being more highly recruited than he already is.

Tim Beck is the man to thank here. Got this kid here in just a matter of a couple days.

Grades are not a big an issue as you would think. Great prospect, but his past issues in the classroom has kept him from being more highly recruited than he already is.

Tim Beck is the man to thank here. Got this kid here in just a matter of a couple days.

How many more DB's do we plan to take? Do they plan to utilize some at the LB spot?

How many more DB's do we plan to take? Do they plan to utilize some at the LB spot?

More than likely. Having fast, agile linebackers is a critical part of running an attacking defense. That is what you will see next year, it'll be a 180 from last year.

More than likely. Having fast, agile linebackers is a critical part of running an attacking defense. That is what you will see next year, it'll be a 180 from last year.

I agree that the speed would be nice, but most of these guys will need to put on at least 20+ pounds to be a LB. 170-180lbs is one tiny LB.

I agree that the speed would be nice, but most of these guys will need to put on at least 20+ pounds to be a LB. 170-180lbs is one tiny LB.

190 IMO is just fine when you are going against the spread.. I think it may be part of the evolution of the game, as the spread offense evolves the defenses will have to do something to counteract that, it may well be having even smaller and faster lb's, and from what I've seen most of these guys like to hit anyway. I dunno, I'm not near as smart as Bo and Co, I just like to guess... Either way it's good to be picking up late interest rather than having commits giving other schools late interest like what has been the last few years it seems.

We have only taken 2 true CBs in this class. Whitmore and Dennard. Benton would be a CB.

And yes Eric, he has a offer.

Update:

The most recent thing per Scout about him is that he really enjoyed his visit to Nebraska, indicating there were no negatives. He's presently committed to ISU (as listed above), but said that he will decide tonight (Sunday), and that presently it is a 50/50 split between Nebraska and the Clones. The coaching staff of ISU was waiting for him when he got back from the Nebraska visit. We'll see how it goes.

I have a pretty good feeling about this one. Being that we're dealing with two defensive coaches, it might come down to other factors like fan support, facilities, etc. In that case, Nebraska easily trumps ISU.

Update:

The most recent thing per Scout about him is that he really enjoyed his visit to Nebraska, indicating there were no negatives. He's presently committed to ISU (as listed above), but said that he will decide tonight (Sunday), and that presently it is a 50/50 split between Nebraska and the Clones. The coaching staff of ISU was waiting for him when he got back from the Nebraska visit. We'll see how it goes.

I have a pretty good feeling about this one. Being that we're dealing with two defensive coaches, it might come down to other factors like fan support, facilities, etc. In that case, Nebraska easily trumps ISU.

Yeah, I think he's 'N' the quote in that article about talking with his mom pretty well gives it away.