Does Keller have a chance to be in the NFL?

I dont think he does. The guy has a really strong arm but like T O Bull pointed out his accuracy is suspect

Uh, I think he can be pretty accurate.

Were we watching the same games?? I will admit there were times when he looked sharp but he was very inconsistant. I remember watching the wake forest game he was very streaky. He missed receivers that had a couple of steps on the secondary. After that game is when i realized that he was completely overrated coming into Nebraska, dont get me wrong i like the guy and respect him, its just it always seemed like the offense was missing something. To be honest with you when he got injured in the Texas game i was pretty excited to see what Ganz was going to bring to the table. I am shocked of Calllahan's evaluation skills because there is no way Keller shouldve beat Ganz out....I think maybe he himself got too caught up in the hype. I dont see him getting drafted, maybe becoming an unrestricted free agent. The bottom line is that his accuracy is suspect and he is very incosistant. He needs to get his degree.

I don't know. I didn't see anything that he had over Zac Taylor and Taylor didn't cut it on the practice squad. I'm thinking he'll sign on somehwere as a free agent and then get cut shortly thereafter.

bigger and stronger..

zac was so great here because he had the team behind him.. he stepped up and never let his inabilities stop him from succeeding..

a little thing called.. intangibles

sam has graduated. i dont see him being the stud nfl qb he was talked about being before coming here. if he wasnt so predictable in his throws not using his arm, he could be a solid qb. i dont see him getn drafted til 6th or 7th round unless he blows them away at the combine.

I am shocked of Calllahan's evaluation skills because there is no way Keller shouldve beat Ganz out....I think maybe he himself got too caught up in the hype.

Callahan's evaluation skills may not be the issue here. After realizing the prevailing atmosphere Pud brought, it wouldn't surprise me if Billy C cut a deal to get Sam in.

Don't get me wrong - Sam could run the 2 min. offense to perfection, and he manned up, and said all the right things.

I just think maybe, just maybe, Sam was named the starter for 07 when he enrolled in 06.

As far as the NFL - there's always a chance. If he has a good combine, he'll get picked up. I'd say at least on a practice squad somewhere.