What to look for on Signing Day

Could someone who's been following the recruiting picture closer than I have please list who we should all be looking for tomorrow. I know Kendall Thompkins is announcing tomorrow and we may see if Mason Wald gets in the class, but who else hangs in the balance?

I don't think Mason will be in, I think he waited to long and now he doesn't have a spot left. I expect rodgers to be in as a sign and place. I think Thompkins will be 'N' along with MITCHELL. Going out on the edge with the last one I just think that if he was staying home he would have announced it earlier.

You can watch ESPNU at 11:50 AM to see Darrel Scott commit to the Buffs :)

It seems he has his mind made up already. The fact that Scott's coach speaks of how he "knew" Hawkins from his Boise State years concerns me...course, that could simply be giving Hawkins "props" for when Scott commits to Texas. I hope so.

Although, I don't really care too much. If Nebraska was competing for Scott, I would care.

I recently went back and looked at all the top 100 RB prospects for the years 2004-2007, and very few of those top prospects, well, had made a significant impact.

I watched DS's videos...he seems pretty damn good. But if you go back and look at our 2005 recruiting class...we were stacked, and where did that get us?

Good luck tomorrow, I suppose.

Could someone who's been following the recruiting picture closer than I have please list who we should all be looking for tomorrow. I know Kendall Thompkins is announcing tomorrow and we may see if Mason Wald gets in the class, but who else hangs in the balance?

The original reason I got on this thread--

There is a "rumor" that Thompkins was spotted wearing a Nebraska shirt today at his high school. That is all.

The original reason I got on this thread--

There is a "rumor" that Thompkins was spotted wearing a Nebraska shirt today at his high school. That is all.

would not surprise me that one or two changes their minds and goes somewhere eles, it happens all the times, and with a lot of teams.

maybe we will pick up one or two more recruits,,,you never know until the official day of signing... then there are a few recruits who don,t sign on feb 6 , and drag it out longer...

would not surprise me that one or two changes their minds and goes somewhere eles, it happens all the times, and with a lot of teams.

maybe we will pick up one or two more recruits,,,you never know until the official day of signing... then there are a few recruits who don,t sign on feb 6 , and drag it out longer...

Well, looks as if I was wrong. He signed with Miami this morning. :nutz