For All of Today's New Huskers...

:):):):):):)

Young men, Gentlemen, welcome to the University of Nebraska home of the most loved football program in the country. You will be treated like gods, don't let it go to your heads, play with passion and desire. Enjoy and savor every minute you spend in Lincoln. Make us proud. You are now part of BIG RED.

I have a special tie with all of you. The Crown Jewel of my family, my little girl, my princess will be joining you in the fall. In a moment of something less than sobriety I made her a promise. That promise was that you would be the foundation of the team that brings a National Championship back to Lincoln, back where it belongs. Don't let me down. Make my promise to my "Little Girl" come true.

When you meet 'the C~Bear' tell her you know her dad and that her dream will come true.

GO BIG RED!!!

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:madash:cheers:bonez

:):):):):):)

Young men, Gentlemen, welcome to the University of Nebraska home of the most loved football program in the country. You will be treated like gods, don't let it go to your heads, play with passion and desire. Enjoy and savor every minute you spend in Lincoln. Make us proud. You are now part of BIG RED.

I have a special tie with all of you. The Crown Jewel of my family, my little girl, my princess will be joining you in the fall. In a moment of something less than sobriety I made her a promise. That promise was that you would be the foundation of the team that brings a National Championship back to Lincoln, back where it belongs. Don't let me down. Make my promise to my "Little Girl" come true.

When you meet 'the C~Bear' tell her you know her dad and that her dream will come true.

GO BIG RED!!!

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:madash:cheers:bonez

TO

Man that is some heartfelt comments. Bro I am with you 100%

Recruits you are now family. You are now in an extended family that will live every play with you on that field.

One heart beat. One Husker nation.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

To the Schollie players I want to say congrats. You will be looked upon to bring this program back to its rightfull place with the elite of college football. I envy your position and wish you the best, but do not sit on your schollie because there is another type of player that is on this team and is hungry and motivated to play and take your spot. He is the WALK ON The most loved of the players. He is the back bone of this team/family. The walk on is an institution in itself full of pride and determination.

Together the Schollies and the walk on's will deliver us back. Work hard, enjoy your stay at Nebraska and get you degrees. You have a new family here that is bigger than any one of us. Good luck to all of the Huskers whether they Joined yesterday or have been here all along.

GBR :bonez:bonez:bonez