Daytona 500

hosker

Daytona 500  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im thinking Dale Jr is gonna come out fighting in his new ride . I think he has a great shot of winning. Also you know how Gordon always slips in there at the end of a restrictor plate race. My Guess is one of them 2..

I feel the same way about Kyle Busch, imo the race is going to come down to Gibbs and Hendricks. both teams are loaded with good restrictor plate drivers

Im thinking Dale Jr is gonna come out fighting in his new ride . I think he has a great shot of winning. Also you know how Gordon always slips in there at the end of a restrictor plate race. My Guess is one of them 2..

I feel the same way about Kyle Busch, imo the race is going to come down to Gibbs and Hendricks. both teams are loaded with good restrictor plate drivers

Had such a great time tonight at the bar. Sitting there next to a Stewart fan, with 11 laps to go in the shootout, we bet shots on it. After the last restart, I told him better order them shots now cuz Jr has it in the bag, sure enough...

BTW Teressa can ---- -- balls........

Hamlin won the gatorade dual on thursday, and Stewart won the nationwide series race today, I know Daytona is crap shoot in the last 2 laps, but you've gotta like the Hendrick's and Gibb's cars this weekend!!!

Speed weeks update:

Bud Shootout- Dale Jr. / Hendricks

Sprint Cup Qualification- Jimmie Johnson / Hendricks

Nationwide Qualification- Tony Stewart / Gibbs

Gatorade Duals- Dale Jr. / Hendricks, Denny Hamlin / Gibbs

Nationwide Winner- Tony Stewart / Gibbs

SWEET!!!!!!! I'm a Jr fan but this race went almost perfect for me, the only way it could have been better is that Kurt Busch would have been in first. At my regular bar we had a Daytona poll where we drew numbers for 5 bucks a pole position, I ended up with Kurt Busch, Sam Hornish Jr, and Elliot Sadler. The payouts were 100 if you finish in first, and 5 bucks for if your driver finished in last. The other two payouts were for 2nd and 3rd, I'm not sure how much I won, but at the very least it had to be 55, I'm pretty sure it was 75 though.

I didn't get to watch the race, as I was helping a friend finish his basement, so how did gordon finish off the track, was it a engine or a wreck?