Why Does ESPN Hate Nebraska So Much?

I don't think ESPN as a whole, hates the Huskers. However, I can point out at least one of many who I have NEVER heard say anything good about us....Mark "GAY" May. Everytime the Huskers are brought up in his presence, he bashes. I'm sure there are more to single out but he is the one that really grinds my gears....cause he is an idiot!

Add Herbstreit to that also.

I think you will see a change in their attitude. Herbstreit is a big Pelini fan.

Mark May says very few things positive on anyone. That is his nature. If we win and do it consitently he will be backing us. We have very little to show that he did not predict. He said we did not belong on the field with SC, Missouri, Kansas and said we would give Texas a pretty game. He seems right more than he is wrong. I do not like his attitude, but he is far from being an idiot on college football. Turn off the picture, listen to his words and what he expects and he is damned near spot on most of the time. When he is wrong he admits it. Some just pass it by.

I do not like the guy either, but we have pretty much sucked the last 8 years, we need to learn to deal with it. It is not what you did in 93-98, it what you do today. The messenger may be a jerk, but he is telling the truth. We need to learn to deal with it.

I think you will see a change in their attitude. Herbstreit is a big Pelini fan.

Mark May says very few things positive on anyone. That is his nature. If we win and do it consitently he will be backing us. We have very little to show that he did not predict. He said we did not belong on the field with SC, Missouri, Kansas and said we would give Texas a pretty game. He seems right more than he is wrong. I do not like his attitude, but he is far from being an idiot on college football. Turn off the picture, listen to his words and what he expects and he is damned near spot on most of the time. When he is wrong he admits it. Some just pass it by.

I do not like the guy either, but we have pretty much sucked the last 8 years, we need to learn to deal with it. It is not what you did in 93-98, it what you do today. The messenger may be a jerk, but he is telling the truth. We need to learn to deal with it.

I seem to remember the early periods of the ESPN college football bloom in the late 80's and early 90's when we couldn't buy a win in the Orange Bowl. Should have heard Corso then, I used to thing the same thing about him as many in this string are saying about Herbstreet. After 3 titles, Corso rarely says a negative thing now.