Anybody know...

...where I can go online to read all about different defensive formations and in what situation(s) each formation is used? I have searched it on Google but most sites require you to register and pay a fee...something I am not interested in doing.

Sorry if this is in the wrong location, but since NU will be utilizing a different defensive strategy this season, I thought it would be interesting to read up on different strategies and when each one is used.

So if anyone knows of any good websites with great information, post them on here! Thanks!

...where I can go online to read all about different defensive formations and in what situation(s) each formation is used? I have searched it on Google but most sites require you to register and pay a fee...something I am not interested in doing.

Sorry if this is in the wrong location, but since NU will be utilizing a different defensive strategy this season, I thought it would be interesting to read up on different strategies and when each one is used.

So if anyone knows of any good websites with great information, post them on here! Thanks!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football_strategy

Here is a decent link for you to peruse. It has basic defensive and offensive strategies, as well as, a decent explanation of things that teams try to utilize. I hope it helps.

-Bravo-

anyone know kevin cosgrove's email address? he might want to read up on that stuff too.

(yah... i know... that was just mean.)

It better have pictures. I don't think reading is his strong suit, because he couldn't get the hint last year.

Try this link http://fastandfuriousfootball.com/playbook.html

Very interesting information, and while it isn't exactly what I was looking for, it does have most of the basic formations. Thanks!