Kevin Cosgrove destroys Nebraska

Actually I was hoping you would question the randomness of the source and the overall insignifance of the link. Cheers.

they guy was talking about a dream he had about kevin cosgrove. in the greater scheme of things, we should probably be thankful it wasn't a slashfic or something.

Haha! Come on guys, lighten up. The guy had a funny and odd dream and he decided to share it on his blog to the nebraska faithful. Big deal. It seems like a lot of you are about to have an anuerism becuause of this guys blog.

I actually got a chuckle or two out of it. The fact that Coz was the D coordinator for the Pats AND the Huskers at the same time was funny in itself. Then I pictured a huge New England Mob lining up on the other side of the river and it made me laugh.

Not everything has to be taken as seriously as some of you take it, sometimes it's just meant for a laugh.

Does that mean that if I dream about taking a dump and it coming to life and leading the Huskers to victory, I should write about it? Give me a break...this article was 1st grade quality...I could have done better writing about my turd. dedhoarse

Does that mean that if I dream about taking a dump and it coming to life and leading the Huskers to victory, I should write about it? Give me a break...this article was 1st grade quality...I could have done better writing about my turd. dedhoarse

Then do it? Whose stopping you? That's the beauty of free speech and the internet.

Although, if you did have a dream about a turd leading the huskers to victory, I'd question your sanity and might suggest help.

Then do it? Whose stopping you? That's the beauty of free speech and the internet.

Although, if you did have a dream about a turd leading the huskers to victory, I'd question your sanity and might suggest help.

I am going to spare everyone here from having to read something like that, as entertaining as it would be (not) for myself to write something like that....even I have standards...and a little class. :moreinteresting

huckfusker will be pm'ing you wanting to know about the turd. He is that kind of guy