A few things from Prince A.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spoke with Prince during class yesterday and I asked him a few questions.

On the topic of Christensen and future legal problems.. he told me that he doesn't know what Christensen’s chances are on being allowed back on the team. He said that Pelini and the new staff have been very clear that nothing will be tolerated and consequences will be severe on the first incident. no breaks. He did admit that Pelini is a bit intimidating. But he told me not to interpret that the wrong way. He said Pelini along with the rest of the staff has such passion and intensity that it really makes you want to do everything right and not let them down.

Also said his buddy A. Blue had a successful surgery and doesn't think he should miss any games.

I asked him whether he would be playing offense or defense this year: He told me that he would be playing defense. He said that when he moved to defense he hated it at first but now he likes it. He also said that he really wants to make it on the KR team. (I hope to God he does)

On Dobsen he told me that he really likes him and they are doing a lot of workouts that they have never done before. He told me he was real soar in places he hasn't been before and thinks it will benefit the team for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spoke with Prince during class yesterday and I asked him a few questions.

On the topic of Christensen and future legal problems.. he told me that he doesn't know what Christensen’s chances are on being allowed back on the team. He said that Pelini and the new staff have been very clear that nothing will be tolerated and consequences will be severe on the first incident. no breaks. He did admit that Pelini is a bit intimidating. But he told me not to interpret that the wrong way. He said Pelini along with the rest of the staff has such passion and intensity that it really makes you want to do everything right and not let them down.

Also said his buddy A. Blue had a successful surgery and doesn't think he should miss any games.

I asked him whether he would be playing offense or defense this year: He told me that he would be playing defense. He said that when he moved to defense he hated it at first but now he likes it. He also said that he really wants to make it on the KR team. (I hope to God he does)

On Dobsen he told me that he really likes him and they are doing a lot of workouts that they have never done before. He told me he was real soar in places he hasn't been before and thinks it will benefit the team for sure.

Man. I hate being soar.

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

Stay out of trouble and have a great life. Don't start F-n up now. Have a great life. Kids are such Dum-F-ks. One of the worst things that ever happened was when we started telling kids that they didn't have to listen to their parents as soon as they turned 18.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:bonez