Purify garnering interest

does ANYONE remember that this kid lost his Brother and Girlfriend within months of each other? I am sure he could care less about the haters talking smack about his chances running out... he is a human being and made some mistakes... SO WHAT?! not to mention the rule crazy cops that seem to be hounding this poor kid... Mo is NFL material, hands down the best receiver we had in many moons. SO what if he got a bit tipsy and let down his hair, so what that he didnt take sh*t in a bar and stuck up for his friend, so what he ignored a cops order to leave HIS HOUSE!

I say leave Mo alone, he played well for us and set the bar for future receivers as he will be the standard to which comparisons will be made... ONE HANDED catches and all.

does ANYONE remember that this kid lost his Brother and Girlfriend within months of each other? I am sure he could care less about the haters talking smack about his chances running out... he is a human being and made some mistakes... SO WHAT?! not to mention the rule crazy cops that seem to be hounding this poor kid... Mo is NFL material, hands down the best receiver we had in many moons. SO what if he got a bit tipsy and let down his hair, so what that he didnt take sh*t in a bar and stuck up for his friend, so what he ignored a cops order to leave HIS HOUSE!

I say leave Mo alone, he played well for us and set the bar for future receivers as he will be the standard to which comparisons will be made... ONE HANDED catches and all.

Word.

:yeah What did he do that was so bad? Don't get me wrong , he made mistakes , but it's not like he got some unauthorized STINKY PINKY in one of the Lincoln bars. Oh Yeah!!! That was a GOOD OL NEBRASKA WHITE BOY, let's not ridicule him, let's pick on Mo. Let me ask you this. How many of you routed for Phillips in the 95 Fiesta Bowl. You know you did , but that was OK, because it was for a National Championship and Dr. Tom said it was OK. Mo is a Husker, so why is it so hard to hope that he excells in the NFL and turns his life around?

yep, he and Andy C has made us proud!

:yeah What did he do that was so bad? Don't get me wrong , he made mistakes , but it's not like he got some unauthorized STINKY PINKY in one of the Lincoln bars. Oh Yeah!!! That was a GOOD OL NEBRASKA WHITE BOY, let's not ridicule him, let's pick on Mo. Let me ask you this. How many of you routed for Phillips in the 95 Fiesta Bowl. You know you did , but that was OK, because it was for a National Championship and Dr. Tom said it was OK. Mo is a Husker, so why is it so hard to hope that he excells in the NFL and turns his life around?

:koolaid2:

GO MO!!

Word.

Thanks man... I dont get many supporters when I get on my soapbox, maybe I am getting the hang of this internet thing!? :box