This is pathetic!!!

Florida got their Spring Game on ESPN and they also had College Gameday there before it, and there is maybe 15,000 there... honestly probably a lot less. The sides of the stadium are prolly a quater full on each side and the endzones have no one in them.

Turn this crap on if you want to see how pathetic other programs games are. Urban said he wants this to feel like a actual game :laughpound

Also 1 Week til the game!!!!!!!!!!! :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

yeah its a lot more full now, and they just said the attendance but I missed it, I think they said 35,000 but I know they said it was free to get in.

I love their format for picking teams though! They had captains draft the teams, with 20 seconds to select each player. It splits the teams pretty even that way, and sounds like its fun for the players to do.

I say we let Ganz and someone like Potter draft teams that would be pretty cool!

Florida got their Spring Game on ESPN and they also had College Gameday there before it, and there is maybe 15,000 there... honestly probably a lot less. The sides of the stadium are prolly a quater full on each side and the endzones have no one in them.

Turn this crap on if you want to see how pathetic other programs games are. Urban said he wants this to feel like a actual game :laughpound

Also 1 Week til the game!!!!!!!!!!! :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

i heard them talking about the Big 12 championship game, and they picked Mizzu for the north and a toss up between UT and OU for the south

THe Gators have an interesting 40yd dash for a scholarship, though.

Rainey was one of three players Meyer selected to race against the school's fastest students. If any of the contestants beat Meyer's speedsters, the coach guaranteed a scholarship.

Rainey almost cost the school a full ride. He misunderstand the starting directions and ended up standing on the starting line shaking his head as his opponents sped away.

Officials called a do-over, and Rainey responded with a run of 4.24 seconds -- about 5 yards ahead of the field and the fastest 40-yard dash of his career.

"That was really fun," said Rainey, who admitted his legs were shaking beforehand. "I told Coach they need to do that every year. I do like that."

Blue team wins Florida spring game