NU vs. OSU official Thread, Games 2 & 3

14-5 Huskers, FINAL!

Great job today coming back and avoiding the sweep.

I think the batting order shake up helped a bit, but most of it was probably OSU's erratic pitching.

Nimmo did great today in the lead off spot, and Jennings had another stellar performance coming out of the bull pen.

Hopefully this will give us some confidence back for the big game Tuesday against Wichita State.

Go Big Red!

14-5 Huskers, FINAL!

Great job today coming back and avoiding the sweep.

I think the batting order shake up helped a bit, but most of it was probably OSU's erratic pitching.

Nimmo did great today in the lead off spot, and Jennings had another stellar performance coming out of the bull pen.

Hopefully this will give us some confidence back for the big game Tuesday against Wichita State.

Go Big Red!

Holy hell what a change from yesterday. Great job Huskers! :clap

oh drowning i completely agree, it sucks to listen too.. but i think too many people around here are too used to football where our one loss kills us.. where as in baseball, it doesnt.. take a look around the country from the past 2 weeks.. we are getting into the heart of conference season.. a series loss won't kill us.. we need to make sure we sweep next weekend though as KU isn't good, although they are coming off a sweep of Tech and will be confident... We need to take 2 of 3 AT missouri, and BAYLOR.. and.... sweep A&M at home.. hopefully.... that will be a critical series (not in that order, obviously looking at the schedule)..

and to the jennings comment.. he's not in the rotation, because we like him in the weekday slot, BUT he gives us a GO TO guy in the bullpen, which is MUCH NEEDED.. he can come in in a matchup situation, and stay in for longer than that afterwards, he can come in in pressure situations.. he's our go-to bullpen guy, which honestly, is needed there....