Cody Glenn

JGS30

Cody Glenn Moved To Linebacker ...

Forgotten about in the running game as last year went on, 230-pound senior RB Cody Glenn was moved to linebacker right away this off-season and it seems to have worked out.

With several big replacements needed in a linebacking corps that got worse and worse, Glenn hasn't looked too lost, and has even been one of the team's most productive defenders at times. While he likely has too far to go to be an opening day starter, he's expected to quickly become

OK, I'll go ahead and stop here. But Husker fans, if Cody Glenn is even at times your best defender, the same Cody Glenn that has been at running back the last 3 years, then forget about any thoughts of a successful season.

Yikes!!! :clap

Forgotten about in the running game as last year went on, 230-pound senior RB Cody Glenn was moved to linebacker right away this off-season and it seems to have worked out.

With several big replacements needed in a linebacking corps that got worse and worse, Glenn hasn't looked too lost, and has even been one of the team's most productive defenders at times. While he likely has too far to go to be an opening day starter, he's expected to quickly become

OK, I'll go ahead and stop here. But Husker fans, if Cody Glenn is even at times your best defender, the same Cody Glenn that has been at running back the last 3 years, then forget about any thoughts of a successful season.

:wtf Your not giving any credit to Cody...he is a good athlete, and played LB in high school. You sound like you are hoping that we don't do well...if so :nutz

how does...

one of the team's most productive defenders at times = best defender

Like HuskerTrucker said Cody's a great athlete, but no way he is our best defender. He's maybe the 3rd best LB right now, but could potentially pick things up to another level in the fall.

Asante, Thenarse, Dillard, Potter, Turner, Suh, Murillo, Blue, West, etc... are all better players than Cody and if not then thats scary for the rest of the league because that would mean he's better than some pretty damn good players with a lot of potential.

I guess we will see. its a long ways from the start of the season and much longer time until conference play starts... but yeah we arent a good team right now because we werent last year. I would think you might be worried about your own defense

Where in the paragraph and a half did you read he is our best defender? Must be that great KU edumacation...