Position: DB

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 200

40 time: 4.38

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #2/*****

Insiders: NR/***

Commit Date: 9/12/04

In depth analysis, stats, pros, con, etc. to come throughout the day and the week. Feel free to begin discussion on any topic you would like.

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

2) Rank his importance to the Huskers 1-10 (10 the most important).

3) Will he contribute right away? In what capacity?

4) Who does this player most remind you of?

5) Where do you see this player in 2009?

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

I don't know much about him really. A lot of people seem to be impressed with him, though

With the possibility of playing both sides of the ball and at key positions (CB and WR), he's gotta be pretty important.

Hard to tell. I wanna say yes.

Very committed. Gave an early pledge to the Huskers and never looked back, despite Oklahoma even sending him a plane ticket to come on an official that he told them he wouldn't take. Blazing speed, 4.2 in the forty. He's 6'2, 200, so he should make a prime-time CB.

10. We need DBs, he's the cream of the crop. Best JUCO player entering college (with Brackins going straight to the NFL).

Yup, he'll start from day one and be a big time player. He'll have the Farly-Rozier-Demorrio effect as a JUCO.

4) Who does this player most remind you of?

I dunno? Champ Bailey.

5) Where do you see this player in 2009?

Starting in the NFL. If all goes right, he'll be our next first round draft pick (assuming Ruud, Bullocks or Fabian don't go first this year, but I think both Ruud and Fabian will go second and Bullocks third).

This kid had better be as good as advertised, or we are in deep trouble at DB...

Elamassian (?) has already shown the inability to coach... and if these guys aren't as good as their billing, it could be a long season .......

I look for him to start and have a great season....and probably leave early

I hope this is what Elmassian's looking for in our CBs, and if Zack, of all people, who is 6'2, can't run the man system in place, we need to start looking for a new DB coach. However, I feel Zack will have a big time immediate impact next year and will do just fine opposite Grixby or DeFrand.