Wow those two screenshots look horrible at actually representing what the game looks like..

also, our all whites had a point of lots and lots of red compliments...not seeing that there.

oh well i won't use them anyways

Yeah, I thought the screenshots looked pretty bad compared to the others I've seen. I'll probably use them a couple of times.

all the screens from OS look like crap and are really jagged. I don't know if they have like a really early copy of the game or how they even get the screens but the screens look good from ign so thats what I'm counting on.

ncaa-football-09-20080508010532449_640w.jpg

ncaa-football-09-20080508010540308_640w.jpg

Well, they have a beta copy so it'll be cleaned up a little bit more for the final version and I think Steve_OS just captures them right from his TV.

IGN photoshops all their screens actually. In a lot of cases it does reflect moreso how the game actually looks (instead of capping from a tv or something along those lines, which results in image degradation), but also a lot of times it's a really lame thing to do and falsely advertises a game.