Board issues

yea, but today it worked, must have been my stupid computer. :wtf

Not so fast, my friend...corsoespn.jpg

OK tonight I can't even enter huskerboard.com, it just comes up with a blank white screen, but I googled huskerboard football, and it took me to the forum, and then I could back out to the main page. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me. :dunno

I've been having that problem (blank white page) with my home computer, but not my computer at work for the last week or so. I did find some cache in my wallet, though. <_< (Not very much....8$)

I usually journey here by clicking on my address bar and clicking on my http://www.huskerboard.com ..But when I've done that lately, all I get is a blank page..Even when I physically type in www.huskerboard.com.

The 1st night, I just thought it was from the "tornado of the day" causing damage on your end, but after seeing the same problem the next day, I was able to log onto here by clicking on my history button on my tool bar.

Somehow, I then stumbled onto http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?act=idx. and saved it on my address thingie (which I now see that AR already suggested).

I've also noticed the several week old last posted thing "2008 t-shirt thread was the last posted in " even on my work computer.

As my Grandpa Les (The inventor of the 1st portable generator but never thought to get any pattents) used to say whenever something went wrong, "Strange electronic phenomena".

I think the latest posts feature being stuck on a certain period a few months ago is strictly related to non-logged in users browsing. But for some reason, neither my home or work pc's will ever log me in when I first navigate here, but as soon as I click on a forum I am logged in. Very strange stuff.

I think the latest posts feature being stuck on a certain period a few months ago is strictly related to non-logged in users browsing. But for some reason, neither my home or work pc's will ever log me in when I first navigate here, but as soon as I click on a forum I am logged in. Very strange stuff.

I believe that has something to do with Invison. If you check the address when you're logged in, it's different then when you aren't. It's happened to me on other boards before. What I can suggest is log in, then bookmark the page.

Invision is pretty screwy