OG Zak Tait

With the specific kind of injury he incurred to his knee, I don't think we should want him. He tore 3 ligaments in his knee. His doctor said the only similar time he could ever remember that kind of injury happening was McGahee tearing his knee in the Miami/Ohio St. National Championship several years back...

With the specific kind of injury he incurred to his knee, I don't think we should want him. He tore 3 ligaments in his knee. His doctor said the only similar time he could ever remember that kind of injury happening was McGahee tearing his knee in the Miami/Ohio St. National Championship several years back...

Didn't really seem to affect McGahee much...

Didn't really seem to affect McGahee much...

Well McGahee sat for a few years, but he looks pretty good now.

I think the fact that this kid is getting an extra year in highschool will help. With a red shirt and some luck, he has every opportunity to be successful.