Hey Ya'll Husker Fans

If ya'll aren't busy tonight or tomorrow night, right here in Sioux City, IA we're hosting Biker Nights both today and Tomorrow June 20th and 21st. I won't be down there tonight because I gotta finish packing so I can move into my new house in South Sioux City but I'll be down there tomorrow night with my bike and my girl. There's going to be a lot of COLD BEER and I even heard that the Sturgis girls will be down there. Last year we had 25,000 people show up......it's freaking crazy and it's the only thing I really look forward too during the summer besides boating and nice weather. So if you guys aren't busy tonight or tomorrow, go ahead and drive to Sioux City to check out some nice bikes and drink a few cold ones.......oh and bring a digital camera to take pictures of the hot chicks um I mean the nice bikes.

:wasted:cheers:woo:woo:cheers:wasted

:rollin What bike did you use to have? Right now I have a 07' Honda VTX 1300C Pearl White and later on when I want a new bike I'll probably get a Honda VTX 1800.

I don't know about a HD....they're just tooooo expensive. My grandpa use to race stock cars for years and years and whenever I had car problems or I need something fixed he's the guy to go to. He told me a few weeks ago that he would never own a HD because they leak oil and once that happens the bike pretty much turns to crap with all of the other problems happening after that.

My buddy who's 5'4 or 5'5 just sold his 06' HD Dyna Street Bob for a 2002 HD Herritage Classic because the Dyna was a small bike and he wanted to put saddlebags on it and have his girl tag along too.

Last year I wanted a new car or a bike because my dad has a 2003 Honda VTX 1300R. I went to Storm Lake, IA to their Honda store and Jeff was the guy I talked to. He gave me a price that I couldn't refuse. A brand new 1300 VTX runs about $9,600 or so, well he sold me a new VTX 1300C for $8300 but then I wanted a Mustang seat with a back rest, Cobra Exhaust Pipes, and a detachable windshield. So with all of those attachments and the bike he sold it to me for $9600, can't beat that :woo

But sad to say I had an accident with my bike (Damn loose gravel) but only had some minor damages. I had to replace my headlight, my right mirror, the bottom of the pipes where it curves are scratched but my brand new floorboards hide that, and I scratched up my Honda emblem on the tank. I just replaced the emblems this past weekend and when I took them off there is a small dent in the tank but the new emblem hides it <_<

My bike has about 2089 miles on it now and the longest ride I've ever rode was from Dakota City, NE all the way to Columbus, NE all on one tank with no potty stops. A good 2hr and 15 min ride.

I have to resend my Lightbars because they only fit 1300R or 1300S when I ordered it to fit my bike :angry:

Hey Ya'll Husker Fans

If ya'll aren't busy tonight or tomorrow night, right here in Sioux City, IA we're hosting Biker Nights both today and Tomorrow June 20th and 21st. I won't be down there tonight because I gotta finish packing so I can move into my new house in South Sioux City but I'll be down there tomorrow night with my bike and my girl. There's going to be a lot of COLD BEER and I even heard that the Sturgis girls will be down there. Last year we had 25,000 people show up......it's freaking crazy and it's the only thing I really look forward too during the summer besides boating and nice weather. So if you guys aren't busy tonight or tomorrow, go ahead and drive to Sioux City to check out some nice bikes and drink a few cold ones.......oh and bring a digital camera to take pictures of the hot chicks um I mean the nice bikes.

:wasted:cheers:woo:woo:cheers:wasted

I love riding and should probably fix up my old Vulcan but I'll never google Sturgis girls again..Yikes!