Thanks to Huskerboard members

Just wanted to say thanks to all our members for your contributions today, and welcome to all the new members - it was a great day to be a Husker!! The board saw a record number of visitors today, and seems to really be gaining a great group of very insightful and passionate fans.

As mentioned, we will be producing an in-depth player profile in the coming days, so stay tuned for some great analysis and interesting info about each new member of Husker Nation. Thanks for your patience, as we currently have a limited group of resources -- so if anyone is interested in contributing to the official Huskerboard recruiting breakdown, just let me know -- we'd love to have you!!

Until then, keep rippin.

GBR :cheers

We actually have a pretty diverse group around here, mainly b/c the board doesnt forbid "friendly fire". I know most other boards ban fans from other schools almost immediately. Yeh most of em show up during the CF season to either ask us how things are going, or occassionally try to throw some gas on the wound. Overall most are pretty respectful - a few Kstaters get a little lippy, but we've come to expect nothing less than the lowest from those class acts.

We actually have a pretty diverse group around here, mainly b/c the board doesnt forbid "friendly fire". I know most other boards ban fans from other schools almost immediately. Yeh most of em show up during the CF season to either ask us how things are going, or occassionally try to throw some gas on the wound. Overall most are pretty respectful - a few Kstaters get a little lippy, but we've come to expect nothing less than the lowest from those class acts.

Being isolated from the local coverage of the football program, I am very grateful to the Huskerboard and all of the members . Thanks for being part of my daily routine. :thumbs