Throwbacks

So, a lot of teams have been wearing throwbacks the last few years. Why shouldn't Nebraska get into the act? Here's how I could pictures some of our throwbacks:

60s: nu60wm7.th.png

70s: nu70ld8.th.png

80s: nu80fb3.th.png

Note:

-Since Adidas is our current jersey provider, I'd figure they'd make the throwbacks. So, to keep the feel of a throwback, I put the logo on the collar of the jersey

• 1 month later...

You know what I would love to see? A throw forward uniform with the home jerseys remaining red, but the away jersey would be red and black! I know its not an official color of the team, but it SHOULD be! Think of how intimidating that would be to apposing teams!!! Of course we would all be madly confused when we play Texas Tech, but oh well, ha ha.

You know what I would love to see? A throw forward uniform with the home jerseys remaining red, but the away jersey would be red and black! I know its not an official color of the team, but it SHOULD be! Think of how intimidating that would be to apposing teams!!! Of course we would all be madly confused when we play Texas Tech, but oh well, ha ha.

ya we could sorta do the alternate jersey thing, i mean georgia wears the black jerseys sometimes, heck nebraska has the blackshirts makes sense to me, not every game though, like a once a year, rare to see kinda thing

Wicked, you might want to delete that post. Fast.

^Why's that?

ya we could sorta do the alternate jersey thing, i mean georgia wears the black jerseys sometimes, heck nebraska has the blackshirts makes sense to me, not every game though, like a once a year, rare to see kinda thing

OOOH, yea a one game set would be cool, like against Choaklahomer on Nov. 1st!

Wicked, you might want to delete that post. Fast.

^Why's that?

I think he's alluding to the near riots that have almost errupted whenever it's suggested that NU either have a "B******" or wear black jerseys (or jerseys with some black in them). The topic seems to come up a couple of times each year in the main forum, and pretty quickly devolves into less than a debate.

• 3 weeks later...