so, what's cosgrove doing now?

hack

link

Kevin Cosgrove, who was under intense heat from the Husker zealots, reacted like any father would react. He was protective of his son -- questioning the right of so-called fans to target kids with their personal attacks. In mid-November, University of Nebraska police investigated a death threat against Kevin Cosgrove that had been phoned in. When he was asked about the aforementioned threat, Cosgrove said, "It's nothing I really want to talk about. It was a tough situation on everybody. I've never been around such negativity. But we've got a close family and we got through it together."

damned shame about the threat. that wasn't right and it should never have been made.

but all that negativity was partially your fault, cos. the defense acted like they didn't care and that's something nebraska fans hadn't seen in over two generations.

what? you think nebraska fans are just going to quietly sit there and watch the blackshirts give-up 70 points in a football game? to kansas?

TO MOTHERLOVIN' KANSAS?

cos, no ill-will here, but just keep the heck outta college football. unless you want to coach for missouri. or kansas. just stay away from my huskers... please!

• 4 weeks later...