Man am I Pissed right now

Well this keeps getting better and better.

Not only am i 99.9% sure that i will not be able to get out of the assignment, the unit that i am supposed to go to is scheduled to deploy to Iraq or Afgahnistan around the end of this year.

so i have to be there in October, and head for the sand 2 months later

i have been cursed......i think the people that handle reassignments are sCUm or KSUcks fans.

this sh#t is just unreal right now

I was hoping that wouldn't happen bro, but in the back of my mind I was thinking it could. You keep your frickin head down.

it is what it is. it sucks because i have to be there in October and the deploy (probably to Iraq) before christmas time.

which means if i cant get my R&R leave scheduled at the right time, I will miss my daughters graduation from High School.

hey, at least Cody Green committed to NU today

it is what it is. it sucks because i have to be there in October and the deploy (probably to Iraq) before christmas time.

which means if i cant get my R&R leave scheduled at the right time, I will miss my daughters graduation from High School.

That would suck to miss Jills Graduation

yes it will

Just have to say THANKS husker rob!

thank you, and watch out for those, crazy ass cops in Des Moines. I hear one of them likes to pull guys over for speeding, then try to corn hole them in stead of writing a ticket

yes it will

thank you, and watch out for those, crazy ass cops in Des Moines. I hear one of them likes to pull guys over for speeding, then try to corn hole them in stead of writing a ticket

I knew there was another reason to stay on the Nebraska side of the Missouri River. :lol:

yes it will

REALLY!!!! Good thing I'm a Norwalk cop then so I don't have to work with the sick bastards! :lol: