RB Antwaan Cobb

Actually Kenny wilson is prob. faster than Royster. Kenny 40 time is 4.4 and Royster is 4.45. Also Kenny in a track meet ran a 10.2 100 meter and a 20.2 200 meter. So Kenny is no sloch he would prob. be one of the fastest guys on nebr. team if he keeps his verbal.

I'm just wondering where I said Royster was faster than Wilson to begin with? Are you trying to argue to convince yourself or whom?

Actually Kenny wilson is prob. faster than Royster.  Kenny 40 time is 4.4 and Royster is 4.45.  Also Kenny in a track meet ran a 10.2 100 meter and a 20.2 200 meter.  So Kenny is no sloch he would prob. be one of the fastest guys on nebr. team if he keeps his verbal.

I'm just wondering where I said Royster was faster than Wilson to begin with? Are you trying to argue to convince yourself or whom?

Yeah that is it I was trying to convince myself. :sarcasm Actually you made the comment that you wanted royster cause of his unbelievable speed and cutback ability I was pointing out to you the stats I have heard on both of them, and from what I have read wilson was the faster. But good call on the I was trying to argue to convince myself. LOL since I was making a statement with facts on both not much to argue about. I didn't even say which one I want. GBR

Again, I gave you reasons why I wanted Royster moreso than Wilson. Never did I say "Royster is faster than Wilson." If you saw me say that, please point that out. I'll wait until around 2018 and check again, maybe you can find it by then. But again, you're arguing yourself since I never said Royster was faster than Wilson.

In any case, just a few facts on Royster...

Going into the season he was 5 yards behind my hometown boy Greg Tester in the VHSL rushing record book at 4,220. He rushed for 2,087 yards this season putting him at 6,307 for his career. That puts Royster 11th on the VHSL All-Time Rushing Record list for ANY classification. A few people above him are only Terry Kirby and Thomas Jones.

Evan Royster: 212 attempts, 2087 yards, 29 TD's

AJ Wallace: 222 attempts, 2090 yards, 25 TD's

Hmmm....

Royster is also in the top 25 all-time in Virginia in total yards from scrimmage. His 82 TD's put him top 25 in total TD's as well.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention he was only a 3 year starter. Oops.

If Evan had started 4 years like most of the people above him, he would own most of the leader in statistics in EVERY offensive category besides total yards where Vic Hall is far and away ahead of everyone. He would've only needed 1,229 yards as a freshman to surpass OJ Thomason's career rushing mark in VA.

Pretty nice mark Royster has left, wouldn't you say?

Does that give you more insight on why I would LOVE to have Royster at Nebraska?

Again, I gave you reasons why I wanted Royster moreso than Wilson. Never did I say "Royster is faster than Wilson." If you saw me say that, please point that out. I'll wait until around 2018 and check again, maybe you can find it by then. But again, you're arguing yourself since I never said Royster was faster than Wilson.

In any case, just a few facts on Royster...

Going into the season he was 5 yards behind my hometown boy Greg Tester in the VHSL rushing record book at 4,220. He rushed for 2,087 yards this season putting him at 6,307 for his career. That puts Royster 11th on the VHSL All-Time Rushing Record list for ANY classification. A few people above him are only Terry Kirby and Thomas Jones.

Evan Royster: 212 attempts, 2087 yards, 29 TD's

AJ Wallace: 222 attempts, 2090 yards, 25 TD's

Hmmm....

Royster is also in the top 25 all-time in Virginia in total yards from scrimmage. His 82 TD's put him top 25 in total TD's as well.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention he was only a 3 year starter. Oops.

If Evan had started 4 years like most of the people above him, he would own most of the leader in statistics in EVERY offensive category besides total yards where Vic Hall is far and away ahead of everyone. He would've only needed 1,229 yards as a freshman to surpass OJ Thomason's career rushing mark in VA.

Pretty nice mark Royster has left, wouldn't you say?

Does that give you more insight on why I would LOVE to have Royster at Nebraska?

You are right willy I was trying to make myself believe, it is all to clear now. Anyway I would be happy to get either or none we are not in that big of need for rb. Again I never stated who I wanted can't really argue with someone if A person says he wants Royster and B person give facts on both but nevers states who he would like to land. So if you could point out to me where I stated I wanted Wilson over Royster I will check back later. GBR

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Texas-El Paso, Purdue, Kansas State, Tulsa and Baylor

Favorites: Committed to Texas

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #36/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: He likes to think of himself as a all-around back. Very fast with good size. Can make you miss or run by you. (a.k.a. West Coast Back)

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5%

The only reason he got the offer was because 4 star running Emmanuel Moody decommitted from Texas, as did 4 star RB Derke Robinson. With Mon Williams looking like a SLIM possibility to commit to Texas, the Longhorns offered him and he took it.

None the less, he will never see the light of day on the field behind Jammal Charles and Vondrell McGee. He should have headed to Kansas St or Florida. Good luck to him, but i don't expect to see him playing anytime soon