OK, I'm Begging Here

As most of you know, I am in the Army and have spent 2 different tours in Iraq and Kuwait. I recently came down on orders to move to Germany in October, and as luck would have it I will be deploying to Iraq again in December/January time frame. :angry:

I will be on leave in Nebraska from the 15th of August until around the 8th of October. That will be the only time that I will be able to watch the Huskers live and in person for at least the next 3 years, because it will be atleast that long before I rotate back to the states from Germany.

I have a 4 year old son that will turn 5 the end of October (I have missed his 1st, 3rd, and now his 5th B-day), and want to take him to a couple of games before I leave.

If any of you generous Cornhusker fans want to donate your unused tickets to any of the games let me know by posting here or send me an email/pm and I will get back with you.

I definately want to get a bash together during that time, so I can have a beer with you so somebody get one together.

Mods/Admin move this post where ever it needs to go, hopefully you dont deep 6 it in the circular file.

Rob

This is why I need to read this forum more. I had tickets last Fri my mom won from some company she worls with I couldn't go and ended up giving them away. I wish I would've known I could've given them to someone MUCH more worthy :)