OK, I'm Begging Here

As most of you know, I am in the Army and have spent 2 different tours in Iraq and Kuwait. I recently came down on orders to move to Germany in October, and as luck would have it I will be deploying to Iraq again in December/January time frame. :angry:

I will be on leave in Nebraska from the 15th of August until around the 8th of October. That will be the only time that I will be able to watch the Huskers live and in person for at least the next 3 years, because it will be atleast that long before I rotate back to the states from Germany.

I have a 4 year old son that will turn 5 the end of October (I have missed his 1st, 3rd, and now his 5th B-day), and want to take him to a couple of games before I leave.

If any of you generous Cornhusker fans want to donate your unused tickets to any of the games let me know by posting here or send me an email/pm and I will get back with you.

I definately want to get a bash together during that time, so I can have a beer with you so somebody get one together.

Mods/Admin move this post where ever it needs to go, hopefully you dont deep 6 it in the circular file.

Rob

As most of you know, I am in the Army and have spent 2 different tours in Iraq and Kuwait. I recently came down on orders to move to Germany in October, and as luck would have it I will be deploying to Iraq again in December/January time frame. :angry:

I will be on leave in Nebraska from the 15th of August until around the 8th of October. That will be the only time that I will be able to watch the Huskers live and in person for at least the next 3 years, because it will be atleast that long before I rotate back to the states from Germany.

I have a 4 year old son that will turn 5 the end of October (I have missed his 1st, 3rd, and now his 5th B-day), and want to take him to a couple of games before I leave.

If any of you generous Cornhusker fans want to donate your unused tickets to any of the games let me know by posting here or send me an email/pm and I will get back with you.

I definately want to get a bash together during that time, so I can have a beer with you so somebody get one together.

Mods/Admin move this post where ever it needs to go, hopefully you dont deep 6 it in the circular file.

Rob

Sorry man, really wish I could help. The only time I get my hands on tickets is if I can shell out 75-100 bucks to get them online. Have you tried ebay?

Rob

Sorry man, really wish I could help. The only time I get my hands on tickets is if I can shell out 75-100 bucks to get them online. Have you tried ebay?

by donating, i really meant "For Face Value"

While I have paid higher than Face Value in the past, (07 USC, 96 Fiesta Bowl, and NU-Tenn Fiesta Bowl)

I really have a hard time paying more than that for a home game.

Most people on eBay want to sell them for more than what they paid for them.

Not sure if you are willing to take the chance, but around here I have seen, for particularly bad matchups on particularly hot days, tickets going for less than the face value in front of the stadium. I wouldn't imagine the SJS or NM State games would require too much of a markup from the typical ticket re-seller either.

If you don't mind driving to Ames and sitting amongst a bunch of ISU fans, I can probably come up with two more tickets for the 10/18 game. Have two spoken for already but can probably beg another two. Only if you're serious about driving over though because I'm probably going to have to sleep with an ugly woman in order to get them.... <_<

If you don't mind driving to Ames and sitting amongst a bunch of ISU fans, I can probably come up with two more tickets for the 10/18 game. Have two spoken for already but can probably beg another two. Only if you're serious about driving over though because I'm probably going to have to sleep with an ugly woman in order to get them.... <_<

LMAO

haha well thats a nice thing to do. lol

you are my hero....... :clap

Way to take one for the team. :thumbs

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

hey BRI , if Cy bags a fugly for the good of a Husker fan wouldn't that mean his transformation would be complete ? :lol:

hey BRI , if Cy bags a fugly for the good of a Husker fan wouldn't that mean his transformation would be complete ? :lol:

I would have to say that would make the transformation complete. Anyone willing to sleep with someone, who has a face that looks like a bag of smashed a$$holes, for a Husker fan, is a true Husker fan. :clap

I would have to say that would make the transformation complete. Anyone willing to sleep with someone, who has a face that looks like a bag of smashed a$$holes, for a Husker fan, is a true Husker fan. :clap

Yeah, BRI liked going through the transformation so much, he did it twice.

dude, i should take you up on the offer just to make you bed a fugly, but sadly I will be in Germany by then

thanks for the offer though, so i guess you are safe

unless you like fat ugly chicks, i know how most of you Iowans are, just look at BRI.......he pulls them over for speeding just to get some sex from them to get out of the ticket