2008 Preview

Those sims can go anyway though. I've simmed it too and the Huskers put up 10 wins. Besides, an ending top 5 poll with Alabama and Pitt in there.....ehhhh...I'd have to second guess.

case in point: last year, a reporter wrote an article stating that nebraska was going to be playing for the national championship last year according to NCAA '07.

stats are one thing. final score in RL is another.

:yeah

all I gotta say is Thenarse is a beast at FS in this game.....Just one the NC in my first year beating Arizona State 38-6. Thenarse won the Thorpe award.....but maybe because I play with my FS on defense! Also....Lucky got hurt in the 2nd game(out for the season) and Castille carried the load the rest of the way and ended up third in the Heisman voting!

I would say they are overly optimistic about Pitt making the NC game. No way with Stache running the team do they get to the NC game. I will eat crow if they even end up in the top 25.

National press been hyping Wannie and his terrific recruiting classes; since he started at Pitt. EA is just following suit! :thumbs

Pitt in the NC game ain't gonna happen. I still say NU finished 8-4 and goes to the Alamo Bowl.

I will be pleased with any bowl, but exceedingly happy if the bowl isn't on the g** d*** NFL channel. What monkey butt set up that deal? Note to Big 12 - slowly put down that contract and run!

Pitt in the NC game ain't gonna happen. I still say NU finished 8-4 and goes to the Alamo Bowl.

I will be pleased with any bowl, but exceedingly happy if the bowl isn't on the g** d*** NFL channel. What monkey butt set up that deal? Note to Big 12 - slowly put down that contract and run!

I'm with you there. Why put a game on a network that a lot of people don't have?!

I'm with you there. Why put a game on a network that a lot of people don't have?!

So that those people will freak out and subscribe to that network..... <_<