throw some sh#t your way sometimes??

Its 101 with a 106 heat index. I come home from work, and its hotter than hell in my house. The AC decided to take a sh#t when it will be at least Monday before someone will come fix it.

Excuse while a dump a cup of ice down my pants. :)

Damn - talk about timing.

I mowed my lawn today - it's an acre in size. Took almost four hours. I almost had heat stroke sitting there under the umbrella supervising the hired help as they pushed the mowers.

It was brutal, I tell ya - brutal...

Its 101 with a 106 heat index. I come home from work, and its hotter than hell in my house. The AC decided to take a sh#t when it will be at least Monday before someone will come fix it.

I mowed my lawn today - it's an acre in size. Took almost four hours. I almost had heat stroke sitting there under the umbrella supervising the hired help as they pushed the mowers.

I know where your coming from AR. I live in a townhome complex and I watch the guy mow my lawn while drinking a beer looking out the window. :clap

That is awsome, keeping the economy going one mower at a time.

So how hot was it in your house?

The humidity has been on the high side out here lately (~30%)

I always try to keep the AC off when I'm not home, but even when it's 113 outside, it never gets much above a frigid 90 in the house..Today, I even forgot to turn the AC back on when I got home.

So how hot was it in your house?

The humidity has been on the high side out here lately (~30%)

I always try to keep the AC off when I'm not home, but even when it's 113 outside, it never gets much above a frigid 90 in the house..Today, I even forgot to turn the AC back on when I got home.

30% humidity!!!! Hell that's nothing..................our humidity is going to be at 76% today. Highs are supposed to be around 92 or 93. Iowa sucks for humidity!!!!

30% humidity!!!! Hell that's nothing..................our humidity is going to be at 76% today. Highs are supposed to be around 92 or 93. Iowa sucks for humidity!!!!

Try living in Arkansas. I used to think it was hot living in Omaha during the summers. And it was - the temperature could get close to what it gets in Arkansas. But the humidity? Nebraska can't touch it. And Iowa is similar - used to visit family there in the '60s. Believe me, BRI, you're luckier than you know when it comes to that part of it.

Try living in Arkansas. I used to think it was hot living in Omaha during the summers. And it was - the temperature could get close to what it gets in Arkansas. But the humidity? Nebraska can't touch it. And Iowa is similar - used to visit family there in the '60s. Believe me, BRI, you're luckier than you know when it comes to that part of it.

I remember a few bike rides to Branched Oak Lake NW of Lincoln in 100+ temps and 100% humidity.

Actually, the Humidity out here reached the mid 80% range with 110deg temps a couple weeks ago.

It's getting so my nipples get so hard when I'm in a 70degree room (at work) they hurt. :cry

I can't believe my Brother put a bid on a mansion in Tampa Bay last week to retire in..