Apparently, NU needs CU rivalry

Actually, I'd think these things are as much between the players, coaches, and teams themselves instead of the fanbase. So in that sense, it's not just entirely any fan's decision. You can decide that USC is our rival but it wouldn't make it any more true. And he's not trying to tell you who your rival is; rather, he's trying to convince fans, who don't have to accept it. But it's not out of place for him to try to persuade others to his POV.

It might be ok for people to say the think CU is NU's rival. I just don't need it shoved in my face all the time. And this attitude of how I have to accept it whether I like it or not is just downright rude.

Anybody has the right to decide what game they circle on their calendar. For me..Oklahoma. If the kids coming up right now think CU, then more power to them. Just quit trying to force me to that point of view. I'm tired of hearing about it.

The funny thing is if it weren't for that, I may have come to tat POV myself. Maybe not. My real problem is with the conference. This is the big 12's way of making money and it ruined something that I cherished. Unfortunately, the CU game is the only place I have to focus my anger. :dunno

That was the point I was trying to make, a rivalry can be any game that is personally important to you.