Les miles is going after

HSKRNOKC

I agree its a great hire and I'm a Pelini fan but I wonder what his mindset is. I know he really wants a head gig, but this will be his fourth team in four years. I don't think that's progress.

You have to wonder if his wife is about to leave him since this will be his 3rd move in 3 years. Cant be easy on the kids either.

I agree its a great hire and I'm a Pelini fan but I wonder what his mindset is. I know he really wants a head gig, but this will be his fourth team in four years. I don't think that's progress.

He went from Linebacker coach in pros, to d coordinator at nu, to co-dcoordinator on championship game team, and now to lsu head dcoordinator. I'd say it's progress. Next year he will have head gig i'm assuming. He should of got one this year if any AD knew what the hell they were doing.

I think it's more about name recognition with recruits than anything else. After Saban's departure, it really put LSU behind the 8 ball. Pelini has a lot of name recognition and players love him. I believe that is why he is going. If I were a school wanting to hire a head coach, I would want him to at least stay at LSU 3 years or more. Constantly switching teams wouldn't be a favorable move for me if I were an AD!

He should of got one this year if any AD knew what the hell they were doing.

I think there has to be a reason that he doesn't have a HC gig besides this one. He was interviewed for a few jobs and no dice. When it's all said and done maybe "Super" Bo just doesn't impress the people interviewing him once they bring him in.

He had to get out of OU though. He would of always been 3rd on the food chain under Stoops and Venables(sp). I hope he didn't tell any of the kids that he recruited that he was going to be at OU for awhile.

[

He had to get out of OU though. He would of always been 3rd on the food chain under Stoops and Venables(sp). I hope he didn't tell any of the kids that he recruited that he was going to be at OU for awhile.

Agreed :horns2

Bo did show that he is able to run an effective defense at NU..

but, at OU, he is just going to be identified as the "Co-D Coordinator", which means that ..who really knows if it is Bo or Venables doing a good job...

This move is a great move for Bo ( has the move been finalized, or are we still speculating?)....... If he is successful at LSU for a few years, then he will be the next "hot thing" (Urban Meyer).

He should of got one this year if any AD knew what the hell they were doing.

I think there has to be a reason that he doesn't have a HC gig besides this one. He was interviewed for a few jobs and no dice. When it's all said and done maybe "Super" Bo just doesn't impress the people interviewing him once they bring him in.

I think alot of it is hot shot AD's nowadays are in love with coordinators from the pros. That and he isn't exactly going after central florida jobs.