Tom Shatel

There's not much I liked about the previous administration, but I can't argue with what they did with the nonconference schedule. The Big 12 is very very good. Why schedule more top 25 teams to play against when we have 5 of the 12 teams in the Big 12 in the top 25?

Because bro,

A.) It doent do much to help prepare these guys going into conference play.

B.) Networks do not want to pick up softee matchups for TV

C.) Whether you spend $$$ to go to a game or not, the excitement & anticipation to see, for example, Alabama or Arkansas or Ohio State play the Huskers is all out entertaining.

X, Y, Z = 44 new hype threads a week for 6 months straight when you know you are playing someone like USC.

There's not much I liked about the previous administration, but I can't argue with what they did with the nonconference schedule. The Big 12 is very very good. Why schedule more top 25 teams to play against when we have 5 of the 12 teams in the Big 12 in the top 25? However, if I had to choose I would take any of the Florida schools but would want the game played in like November and hope for a blizzard. I still think there should be a bowl game in Denver called the snowbowl and only invite teams from the south to play.

There is the Micron PC Bowl, or whatever the hell its called, in Boise.

That was pretty awesome watching Miami and Nevada play in the snow and the -16 degree windchill a couple years ago.

Because bro,

A.) It doent do much to help prepare these guys going into conference play.

B.) Networks do not want to pick up softee matchups for TV

C.) Whether you spend $$$ to go to a game or not, the excitement & anticipation to see, for example, Alabama or Arkansas or Ohio State play the Huskers is all out entertaining.

X, Y, Z = 44 new hype threads a week for 6 months straight when you know you are playing someone like USC.

In the original article both BYU and Wyoming were mentioned both wanting the Huskers to atleast visit their stadium once. Now I realize the Huskers are trying to maximize home games, but if they were to play a MWC team on the road the game is guaranteed to be on TV, it may not be ABC or ESPN but you could find the game on the MTN which is broadcast nationally through Direct TV. Now the MWC isn't the SEC but a few of the top teams are usually ranked wich would make for few exciting matchups every now and then.