Do I have a decent seat

wmsam04

I finally got my tix for the 8/30 game, and having never been to your fine stadium I was wondering if we are going to have a decent view of the game.

Gate 4

Sec. 21

Row 15

Seems relatively close to the field. Any thoughts?

Wow...those seats totally suck. Tell you what...since you are a visitor and all to our fair section of the country, you send those over to me and I'll trade you my exceptionally fantastic seats:

Gate: 1

Sec: 5th Level of Hell

Row: Behind the Fat Drunk Guy with the Hairy Back and Huge Man Boobs....

A Husker fan will tell you that anywhere inside Memorial Stadium on game day is a good seat . . .

Not when I don't have a ticket to the game. ;) Actually you have good seats, wish I could land something like that.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that behind the visiting teams band if they bring one?

A Husker fan will tell you that anywhere inside Memorial Stadium on game day is a good seat . . .

Not when I don't have a ticket to the game. ;) Actually you have good seats, wish I could land something like that.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that behind the visiting teams band if they bring one?

Probably.

No worries there. The budget is pretty tight and from what I understand we aren't going to be able to afford to bring the band many places this season.

Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it. Looking forward to this game more than any in a while. Can't wait to see the "sea of red."

Probably.

No worries there. The budget is pretty tight and from what I understand we aren't going to be able to afford to bring the band many places this season.

Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it. Looking forward to this game more than any in a while. Can't wait to see the "sea of red."

What? No Kalamazoo Marching Kazoos??? My whole day is ruined :angry:

Probably.

I can guarantee that if you were fortunate enough to see the Bronco Marching Band in action your game day experience would be enhanced. Whatever you might infer about the quality of our football program based on our low national profile is one thing, but don't think for a moment that it carries over to our entire University.

Probably.

I can guarantee that if you were fortunate enough to see the Bronco Marching Band in action your game day experience would be enhanced. Whatever you might infer about the quality of our football program based on our low national profile is one thing, but don't think for a moment that it carries over to our entire University.

You're talking to someone who watches the ISU band here. Our football team can be accused of sucking (and usually, rightfully so) but our marching band kicks the ass of all other marching bands...

Jesus...I'm hyping the freakin marching band! It's gonna be a loooooong season <_<