Punter from North Platte chooses to walk on at NU

DJR313

I think he has another year. I hope to see some improvement throughtout the year in the offense. There had better be.

Everyone thought there would be last year and to me it seemed to get worse. We willl see.

Well when the QB play continues to decline throughout the season it's tough for the offense to move forward. Coaches did all they could, but when the guy taking the snaps can't hit open receivers and turns the ball over improvement is hard to come by.

I agree with you hoyamann, but what about putting Beau in and feeding him to the wolves? I really do hope someone whether it be Beck, Taylor, Dailey, etc. that someone can get it done. However, I thought it was horrible what the staff did to poor Beau. Talk about career (okay maybe that's a bit harsh) or season crusher!

I don't care what offense we run. I just want to see some kind of enthusiasm (attitude) out there on the field where we're pushing guys around. If we send any of these highly touted recruits out on the field to be sacrificial lambs like poor Beau last year, then I feel we're sending the wrong message to potential 2006 recruits.

This team and this coaching staff had better pull their "sh#t" together, or I will be foreced to root for LSU and Ohio next year (Pelini & Solich). I'm an alumnist, and I think things had better change for the better next year of I'm calling for "Pud's" head on a platter!

I think he has another year. I hope to see some improvement throughtout the year in the offense. There had better be.

Everyone thought there would be last year and to me it seemed to get worse. We willl see.

Well when the QB play continues to decline throughout the season it's tough for the offense to move forward. Coaches did all they could, but when the guy taking the snaps can't hit open receivers and turns the ball over improvement is hard to come by.

So what happen that made Joe D. get worse? Why didn't the coaches improve his game rather then make him worse. I could take a nerd and he might suck ass but I gurantee by the time he was done he would have gotten better. Why did the defense get worse and worse?

So what happen that made Joe D. get worse? Why didn't the coaches improve his game rather then make him worse. I could take a nerd and he might suck ass but I gurantee by the time he was done he would have gotten better. Why did the defense get worse and worse?

Again Benard it is never the players fault right. Please tell us when and where you are going to take this "nerd" and make him better. I for one would love to watch you coach. :wacko:

I agree with you hoyamann, but what about putting Beau in and feeding him to the wolves? I really do hope someone whether it be Beck, Taylor, Dailey, etc. that someone can get it done. However, I thought it was horrible what the staff did to poor Beau. Talk about career (okay maybe that's a bit harsh) or season crusher!

I don't care what offense we run. I just want to see some kind of enthusiasm (attitude) out there on the field where we're pushing guys around. If we send any of these highly touted recruits out on the field to be sacrificial lambs like poor Beau last year, then I feel we're sending the wrong message to potential 2006 recruits.

This team and this coaching staff had better pull their "sh#t" together, or I will be foreced to root for LSU and Ohio next year (Pelini & Solich). I'm an alumnist, and I think things had better change for the better next year of I'm calling for "Pud's" head on a platter!

What if Beau would have come in and led the team to a score or two? Dailey wasn't performing, so the coaches took a chance on Davis. He supposedly had the best arm on the team at the time and threw an accurate ball in practice.

There has to be improvement next year. It really can't get worse than 04. Remember, many of these coaches were removed from the college game for a while, and hopefully they made the adjustments.

It's always the coaches fault when the players miss 38 tackles, or let opposing QB's complete 18 straight passes, or throw costly interceptions. So hopefully they'll coach better this year.

Again Benard it is never the players fault right. Please tell us when and where you are going to take this "nerd" and make him better. I for one would love to watch you coach. :wacko:

Will do. Yes players should get better not worse, believe it or not.