Will Nu Play all out the first three games or will we save it untill V-tech to open evrything up?

Train like you fight...fight like you train. I think Bo and the team need to go all out. Balls to the wall. Get the players used to giving 110% all day, every day.

Couldn't have said it better. Opponents shouldn't matter.......effort should be full on every game, all game.

Yep, full tilt until the last whistle blows. Its the other teams problem if they can't stop us. Send a message to whoever is next on the schedule that this is what they can expect to see come game day. I'm sure Bo will scheme every team a little different because no two teams run the exact same offense. Same goes for Watson coming up with a game plan for each defense. Go hard or go home. :bonez

I don't think there is any question that the players are going to give 110% in every game. BO will have them ready to play. However, the question is how will the coaches call the game. Will they play it close to the vest and not show too much of the playbook or will they work on everything to make sure the players have run the plays in a game. It just a matter of coaching philsophy, neither is right or wrong.

I can't think you mean effort, but generally I feel that what is called "saving" things for certian teams is actually the fact that the trickery hasn't been installed yet. The coaches won't put those particular plays into the gameplan for that week, because they don't feel they'll need to. Don't get me wrong, a good coach always prepares for the worst but usually you don't need a triple flea flicker in week 1 in major college football.

I for one an excited to see the secondary, I hope they can be inspired by the Pelini/Sanders team just like in 2003. I feel there is talent there, and Marvin Sanders said he has more talent in this secondary than the previous one. That saying something, considering there were 4 NFL players in that secondary! They had better go all out.