What will your plans be during the Aug 30th game??

Apathy

I'll be floatin' down the Niobrara River drinking beer with my wife and our friends during the day. During the game, we will be back at camp, drinking beer, listening to the game, and hangin' out.

Should be a grand ole time.

I did that last year but we did the 8 hour instead of the 4. Lets just say I got burnt really bad.......good time though

what time is that Illnois-Missouri game ? probably the same time the huskers play I'm guessing ... i'll be cheering for the Illini like they're my second favorite team on Saturday !

I really hope mizzou wins this game, I want them to undefeated when they get to Lincoln.... and when they get here i want to see chase danielzzz and the tigers hopes of a big12 title go up in smoke :bonez:steam:bonez

I'll put my flag out Friday when I get home from work. Saturday, I'll have every TV in the house turned to one of the early games, the radios will be tuned to the station out here in CO that broadcasts the games. I'll be logged on to HB just counting down the hours then the minutes until gametime wishing like hell I was in Lincoln. Oh and I'll be drinking beers of course. Maybe even grill me some burgers. I have the house all to myself too. I am so ready for some football!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

Where you at? I'm on the eastern plains (close to jayhawk / wildcat enemy territory). We in Kolorado live dangerously flying our flags, bumperstickers, etc... When I read your post I thought, "Holy Ch*ist! I wrote this post and didn't even know it!"

Go Big Red!

If I want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Omaha how early should I plan on getting there to make sure I get a table?

Ditched homecoming senior year to go to BWW to watch the K-state game (06). 45 min early got us great seats not too close not too far... if that helps.

Yeah it does..thanks. I have never watched the game outside someone's home or the stadium so I wasn't sure what it was like. Just wanted to make sure I didn't have to get there super early...oh and smart move skipping homecoming since it was one of our few good games haha.