What will your plans be during the Aug 30th game??

Apathy

I know some of you will be attending the game, watching it on Pay Per View, or wishing you were watching the game but what will your schedule be like for that day before, during, and after the game?

I'm definitely ordering the game on Saturday but before the game I will be tailgating in my front yard right underneath my Husker Tent grillng out with some hamburgers and steak with some cold beer near by. My plan is everytime a car drives by, my buddies and I will yell out "Go Big Red" or "Go Huskers" and play the fight song.

I just may post up pictures of that day on this site. So anybody going to the game I'm really jealous but drive safe, drink safe, and enjoy the game. GO BIG RED

:corndance:wasted:cheers:bonez:cheers:wasted:corndance

I know some of you will be attending the game, watching it on Pay Per View, or wishing you were watching the game but what will your schedule be like for that day before, during, and after the game?

I'm definitely ordering the game on Saturday but before the game I will be tailgating in my front yard right underneath my Husker Tent grillng out with some hamburgers and steak with some cold beer near by. My plan is everytime a car drives by, my buddies and I will yell out "Go Big Red" or "Go Huskers" and play the fight song.

I just may post up pictures of that day on this site. So anybody going to the game I'm really jealous but drive safe, drink safe, and enjoy the game. GO BIG RED

you should drink everytime a car drives by too. I don't know what town you're from but here you would get messed up in a hurry.

Since I sure don't have any hope of getting season tickets, I will just be finishing up my quad ride for the day in the desert, with my Sirius radio on listening intently to every word of the play by play. Nothing would make me miss that game in particular!! Go Huskers!!

:restore:corndance:restore:corndance:restore

Since I sure don't have any hope of getting season tickets, I will just be finishing up my quad ride for the day in the desert, with my Sirius radio on listening intently to every word of the play by play. Nothing would make me miss that game in particular!! Go Huskers!!

:restore:corndance:restore:corndance:restore

Hopefully at least watching it - I'm locked into RCN at my apartment in Boston and can't get the pay-per-view and haven't found anyone here (yet) that's playing it. Damn east coast...

I'm going to drive around town untill I find somebody in their front yard underneath their Husker tent grilling out, and then steal all their steak and cold beer!!!!!

I'm going to be hitting the lake at sunrise arriving back home around 11 ish. Fire up the fryer and cook some beer batter fish. Watch some college football while drinking a cold one. Around 4:30 start to cook the wings to make sure they are done well before kickoff. Then gorge myself on wings, beer and Nebraska football the rest of the night.

I'll put my flag out Friday when I get home from work. Saturday, I'll have every TV in the house turned to one of the early games, the radios will be tuned to the station out here in CO that broadcasts the games. I'll be logged on to HB just counting down the hours then the minutes until gametime wishing like hell I was in Lincoln. Oh and I'll be drinking beers of course. Maybe even grill me some burgers. I have the house all to myself too. I am so ready for some football!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

I'll also be putting out the flag at some point this week.

Unfortunately, I'll have very little to keep me occupied on Saturday. I'll wake up and catch Gameday, buy some alcohol, chips and dip, and sit on my ass in front of the TV watching football until game time.

I can't remember the last time I've been this excited about an opener. It's probably a rejuvenated feeling now that Bo and Tom are back, or maybe it's the bitter taste Callahan and Cosgrove left in my mouth at the end of the season, but I'm pumped.